|Reporting to||Mechanical Supervisor|
out the complex fault finding, repairs and preventative maintenance on a
variety of Mechanical (Gas turbine, compressor, Diesel Engines, pumps
etc) on the assigned production platform and remote well head platforms.|
Performs technical, craft specific corrective maintenance (example: centrifugal pump troubleshooting and repairs). Works is sometimes conducted with the integrated team to resolve problems which could be multi-craft in nature. Identifies requirements for major repair, replacement and or workshop reconditioning work to be carried out in Jebel Ali. Updates preventive maintenance records. 1. Receives incoming work requests, discusses work required with the Mechanical Supervisor, and estimates time, materials or spare parts required to complete the work. Receives schedule of repairs, with appropriate "permit to work" and arranges for tools, test equipment etc.
2. You perform servicing, condition monitoring, fault diagnosis and restorative tasks on Offshore mechanical equipment including:
a. Compressor packages.
b. Turbine Packages.
c. Air compressors
d. Pumps (including Oil Offloading/Transfer, Water Injection, chemical injection, Vacuum and Fire Pumps)
3. Carries out on the platform workshop repairs of mechanical equipment. Includes stripping down units, change/ replacement of parts and bench testing equipment before re-installation. Identifies requirements for consumable supplies, tools and equipment to aid the efficient and effective offshore operation.
4. Ensure that shift handovers are communicated effectively and that standard procedures and written instructions are understood and adhered to at all time.
5. Carries out all activities in accordance with Company safety procedures and manufacturer's recommendations, ensuring that all precautions are taken to isolate equipment prior to commencing work. Follows all safety instructions and notices, and wearing protective equipment at all times.
6. Completes work orders/cards with details of maintenance or repairs carried out, fault diagnosed and materials and man hours used to complete the work.
7. Ensures that critical drawings are used and maintained correctly
8. Assists in major shutdown and overhaul work, which includes the dismantling, testing of mechanical equipment including Gas Turbines, Compressor, Pumps and Engines. Reviews history on mechanical breakdowns or trips and identifies areas for continuous improvement to Mechanical Supervisor.
9. Ensures that the mechanical system and equipment is installed, tested, pre-commissioned and commissioned according to company requirements.
10. Assist other trades and disciplines as required within the limits and capabilities and experience.
11. Performs basic rigging and slinging duties.
12. Participates in Company Horizon Zero and STOP safety programs.
13. Work towards completion Company Competent Person Profile (CPP) assessment scheme.
14. Performs Emergency Response Role as required by company.
15. Train local apprentice to be a competent technician to carry out the maintenance activities safely and professionally. Assist in SVQ II & III
16. Maintain good communication between the Maintenance crew and Operations team. The daily maintenance / shutdown reports of the equipments will be recorded and mail to Sr. Mechanical Technician / Mechanical Planner / Mechanical Supervisor in daily basis to enter in to the maintenance management system (Maximo).
- Completion of first year of Secondary (10 years) education, followed by 3yr Diploma or apprenticeship in the mechanical trade (equivalent to UK, City and Guilds/ NVQ or ONC). Experience Profile:
- 4-5 years' varied installation maintenance and repair experience in a industrial environment, ideally within the Oil & Gas/ Petrochemical industry.
- Ideally should have working knowledge of computer applications software such as Microsoft Office/ Computerized Maintenance management systems (Maximo). Competencies/Skills/Others:
- Fair written and spoken English
|Title||Production Operator - Wells|
|Reporting to||Production Supervisor|
Production Operator (Wells) is responsible for the safe, efficient and
effective operation and maintenance of the Wells, Processes, systems and
equipment in the assigned area of responsibility. Carries out a range
of operations and maintenance activities in the assigned area of the
Carries out various operational activities on the wellhead platforms to ensure that oil/gas productions are met as per production target and services of Operators and contractors on assigned platforms to safely and efficiently achieve established production objectives with in company policies and procedures. 1. The Production Operator, Supervises & is accountable for directing contractors on all assigned platforms to carryout maintenance activities in accordance with approved procedures and manufacturer’s recommendations. He carries out variety of operational tasks, Including NFT, ACP diagnostic, Monitoring SCADA / DCS / ESP, NORM testing, , Echo enter usage, control system, implementing routing checks on platforms as per operators checklist on daily weekly basis.
2. Participate in and conduct formal training session, demonstrate core behaviours, and provide daily guidance on the job training to new Production Operators. Undertake & executes procedures as per company policy. Including but not limited to HSE policies.
3. Provide accurate and clear communications to the SPS and frequent contacts on the platform to control and provide information on ongoing production conditions, performance, and maintenance program. 4. Understand and have knowledge of the company’s Emergency Response Procedures, & perform emergency response duties and tasks.
5. Good knowledge of MCDR (Mechanical Corrosion Damage Reports), CAF (Change Approval Form), ORA (Operational Risk Assessment), initiation and completion, maintaining a list of WO. Tracking of MAXIMO backlog, raising work order request to ensure timely follow up.
6. In addition the job holders are required to be interchangeable with the Production Operator- (Facilities) and cover the work requirements of that job. For details see the job description of the Production Operator (Facilities).
7. Carries out crane operation for routine lifts from the boat/platform.
8. Control and authorize access within his area of responsibility to engineering, inspection, maintenance, & /or facilities staff under the PTW system requirements & guidelines.
9. Undertake the final inspection at the completion of all works, ensuring the works have been completed satisfactory to the scope and PTW requirements; all tools, materials and debris removed; where applicable, determine that the equipment / system is deemed to be worthy of returning to service; and execute the closure of the PTW, & work request.
10. Understand, monitor and intervene where necessary to ensure the safe, efficient and effective operation of wells and process equipment. Ensures Safety system is fully functional. Eliminate unnecessary production loss and process upset by taking timely corrective action.
„X Completion of Secondary education with minimum 2 years on the job training in operations and or maintenance. (Graduate or Diploma holders in Chemistry, Electrical or mechanical engineering are preferable).
„X 3-5 years experience in oil /gas process industry with knowledge and experience in the use of modern process control and production systems, preferably in an offshore environment, including two or more of the following specializations.
„X Thorough knowledge of well completion, process flow and safety system.
„X Good understanding of gas lifts valve and its operating procedures.
„X Thorough knowledge of operation of pumps, turbines, compressors, power generator and well equipment.
„X Basic knowledge about drilling, work over, well intervention operations.
„X Sound Operating knowledge about chemical treatment and pipeline
„X Basic understanding of wells, down-hole equipment and gas lift operation.
„X Through knowledge of fluid separation and well testing. Also good understating of pneumatic and electronic level/pressure/flow instruments.
„X Ability to interpret process flow, safety system and well completion schematics.
„X Well testing and water cut analyzing. Knowledge of basic flow measurement calculations and measurement equipment.
„X Fair written and spoken English
„X Business Management (Maximo, MS office 2003/2010, DP intranet, Live link applications, Crane Operations), Planning Prioritizing, Risk Management., Crane operations.
„X People Management (Core behaviours, Delegation, Training (On-Job), Coaching mentoring, guiding.), Effective communication, Conflict Management, Approachable and Supportive. Knowledge sharing,
„X Personnel Management: Time keeping, Safety leadership, Confidence, & Self awareness.
|Title||Production Operator - Facilities|
|Reporting to||Production Supervisor|
unit operator responsible for the safe, efficient and effective
operation and front line maintenance of the processes, systems and
equipment in the assigned area of responsibility.|
Operating Issuing Authority for the assigned area of responsibility for the PTW system.1. The safe, efficient and effective monitoring and operation of all processes, systems, and equipment in the assigned area of responsibility.
2. The timely execution of the Planned Preventive Maintenance, (PPM Program), for the assigned area of responsibility as detailed in the 28 – 7 day plans, and recording of results in the Maximo.
3. The routine inspection, monitoring and recording of operating conditions in the daily shift Reading Sheets and the keeping of accurate daily / shift records of equipment and systems status and any changes in the daily logs.
4. The routine inspection & monitoring of the process consumables and the organization of replenishment(s) as required.
5. The routine starting /stopping of equipment &/or adjustments to the process & equipment as directed by the Control Room Operator (CRO).
6. The identification and reporting of corrective maintenance requirements/ corrosion / anomalies / structural defects within the assigned operating area.
7. Safe starting or shutting down of Units / Platform in co ordination with CRO.
8. Alternate and backfill as required with the Senior Operator-Tech.
9. Ensures his work area is well maintained and carries out house keeping in his area of responsibility.
10. Provide technical knowledge and experience in diagnosing and resolving operational problems, &/or identification of opportunities for improvement.
11. Provide accurate and clear communications to operations and facilities team personnel to enable meeting of team targets and goals.
12. Feedback to the Senior Op-Tech, CRO and Operations Supervisor any changes to production which affect work plans and schedules
13. Clear and accurate communication with the facilities support teams in the delivery of support services to the operations and maintenance efforts.
14. Understand and have detailed knowledge of the company’s Emergency Response Procedures.
15. Perform emergency response duties and tasks as defined in the company’s Emergency Response Procedures Manual and the installation station bill.
16. Perform emergency response duties as a Fire Team member.
17. Participate in STOP/ Horizon zero program and report all unsafe acts, behaviors and conditions.
18. Report all incidents to the supervisor. PTW Area Responsibilities:
19. Undertake the planning, preparation, and execution of equipment &/or system isolation as required for routine PPM, Corrective Maintenance, maintenance &/or projects campaigns; &/or integrity verification inspection, as specified on the relevant work request and PTW.
20. Control access within his area of responsibility to engineering, inspection, maintenance, & /or facilities staff under the PTW system requirements & guidelines.
21. Continuously or periodically monitor the work activities and progress to ensure compliance with the PTW requirements and restrictions.
22. Ensure an accurate and complete handover to the next shift &/or operating team of the status of all ongoing works.
23. Undertake the final inspection at the completion of all works, ensuring the works have been completed satisfactory to the scope and PTW requirements; all tools, materials and debris removed; where applicable, determine that the equipment / system is deemed to be worthy of returning to service; and execute the closure of the PTW, & work request.
Process and Production Operation
24. Understand, monitor, check parameter Trends and intervene where necessary to ensure the safe, efficient and effective operation of the outside utility systems, oil processing, effluent treatment plant, and safety systems and equipment, whilst avoiding unnecessary processing upsets &/or equipment shutdowns.
25. Coordinate and monitor the routine utility, process, and effluent sampling and analysis, ensuring the results are within the quality and environmental control parameters, and making adjustments as required to meet prescribed QAQC standards, whilst optimizing on the consumables usage wherever possible.
Sea Water Treatment & Injection
26. Understand, monitor, check parameter Trends and intervene where necessary to ensure the safe, efficient and effective operation of the sea water lifting and filtration; sea water treatment and de-aeration, high pressure pumping system; utilities generation; and safety systems and equipment, whilst avoiding unnecessary processing upsets &/or equipment shutdowns.
27. Monitor the routine utility and process sampling and analysis, ensuring the results are within the quality and environmental control parameters, and making adjustments as required to meet prescribed QAQC standards, whilst optimizing on the consumables usage wherever possible.
28. Maintain water injection rate and pressure as recommended by engineering.
29. Assist with the preparation and execution of routine PPM maintenance.
30. Assist maintenance team whilst Crank Soak washing the gas turbine engines and generators.
Gas Lift Systems
31. Understand, monitor, check parameter Trends and intervene where necessary to ensure the safe, efficient and effective operation of the gas compression systems; gas lift circulation system, high pressure gas re-injection system; utilities generation; and safety systems and equipment, whilst avoiding unnecessary processing upsets &/or equipment shutdowns.
32. Monitor the routine utility and process sampling and analysis, ensuring the results are within the quality and environmental control parameters, and making adjustments as required to meet prescribed QAQC standards, whilst optimizing on the consumables usage wherever possible.
33. Assist with the preparation and execution of the routine PPM maintenance.
34. Assist maintenance team whilst Crank Soak washing the gas turbine engines.
35. Well Operations (Applicable for SWF only)
36. Understand, monitor and intervene where necessary to ensure the safe, efficient and effective operation of wells and process equipment. Ensures Safety system is fully functional. Eliminate unnecessary production loss and process upset by taking timely corrective action.
37. Perform trend analysis of gas injection rate, tubing and casing pressures of oil producing wells.
38. Carry out quality well testing and water cut analysis, document accurate well test report. Communicate any significant changes in production to Gas lift SPS/Area SPS. (Applicable for SWF only)
39. The routine well opening and shut-in, adjustments to the process & equipment as directed SPS/Senior Production Operator.
40. Assisting in the coordination of Wire line and well intervention activities.
41. Provide operational support on rig for drilling department during drilling/ work over operations.
42. Ensures his work area is well maintained and carries out house keeping in his area of responsibility.
„X HSC / B.Sc., in Science / Diploma in Chemical engineering
„X 5 years offshore process operations experience, (or equivalent), including 1 or more of the following specializations:
„X Crude separation / stabilization.
„X Effluent treatment / disposal.
„X Gas compression, (turbo-machinery).
„X Sea water filtration, de-aeration, treatment, re-injection, (turbo-machinery).
„X Utilities, (Turbo-Power generation; electrical power distribution; pneumatic power compression & conditioning; water and fuels systems).
„X Controls & safeguard systems.
„X Gas / water / Hydro carbon treating / process plants.
„X Good written and spoken English