Universal Terminal is one of the largest independent petroleum products storage facilities in Asia Pacific. Occupying 56ha of land at the Southern end of Jurong Island, Singapore, Universal Terminal offers 2.3 million cubic metres of storage capacity and modern berthing facilities.
Universal Terminal is poised to be the leading independent storage facility and VLCC petroleum transhipment hub of Asia Pacific.We are strategically-positioned to provide our customers with reliable, efficient and safe One-Stop service for their storage, blending and distribution needs.
Qualification / Experience Required:
- Minimum GCE ‘N’ or ‘O’ Level Certificate (with at least a pass in English, Mathematics & Science subject
- Preferably with a Basic Fire Fighting Certificate
- Physically fit, able to work 12-hours rotating shift
- A quick learner and a good team player
- Training will be provided on the operational activities to be performed in the oil storage terminal.
- Diploma in Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering or NITEC/ NTC with relevant working experience may be considered.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant working experience in oil and petrochemical industry.
Job Skills Required:
- Familiar with the requirements of maintenance works.
- Strong technical skills.
- Carry out preventive and corrective maintenance works.
- Service faulty instrument and equipment.
Interested applicants please submit a detailed resume with photo to: -
61 Meranti Crescent, Singapore 627807
Attention: HR Department