Sembcorp Marine is a leading global marine and offshore engineering group, specialising in a full spectrum of integrated solutions in ship repair, shipbuilding, ship conversion, rig building, offshore engineering & construction. While anchoring ourselves for future growth and global expansion, the Sembcorp Marine group of yards is committed to fulfilling the changing needs and aspirations of its employees by providing ample opportunities to learn, grow and excel in an exciting and challenging work environment.
Sembawang Shipyard is a subsidiary of Sembcorp Marine. We are constantly on the lookout for highly motivated, capable and creative talents to steer our company towards greater heights of excellence. We offer a wide range of career opportunities for you to develop your potential to the fullest.
Health Safety and Environment (HSE) Engineer / Asst. Engineer
Responsible for the shipyard’s safety excellence, you will play a critical role in the shipyard's operations by enforcing, monitoring and developing HSE standards, procedures and guidelines. You will conduct incident and accident investigations as well as provide guidance on safety regulations to the rest of the shipyard’s operations.
- Minimum Diploma or Degree in Marine, Mechanical, Chemical, Civil or Electrical Engineering
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-starter, able to motivate himself to strive under tight schedules and in a fast-paced environment
Commercial Officer (Sub-contracts Management)
- Source and recruit suitable sub-contractors to carry out specified works
- Negotiate and finalize tenders, propose sub-contractors required by Production Departments for ship repairs/conversion works and to negotiate sub-contractors’ invoices and propose settlement
- Diploma in Engineering (Electrical, Mechanical, Marine, Marine and Offshore Technology)
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Issue receipt of materials and inventory control
- Knowledge of storekeeping and material handling
- Min. 1 year of relevant work experience
Accounts Officer (Accounts Payable)
- Processing of accounts payable invoices
- Prepare and review creditors’ reconciliation and take follow-up actions
- Attend to creditors’ queries
- Minimum 'O' Level with Certificate in Accounting or LCCI Diploma in Accounting
- At least 2 years experience in Accounts Payable function
- Experience in using SAP will be an added advantage
Interested applicants please forward your detailed resume to email@example.com.
Human Resource Department
Sembawang Shipyard Pte Ltd
A Subsidary of Sembcorp Marine Pte Ltd