The selected capable candidates shall be responsible for the business unit that provides a variety of safety services and maintenance support on safety equipment.
- Engineering Degree or Diploma and conversant in technical and safety issues
- Prior working experience in the Oil & Gas upstream environment, preferably with gas detection manufacturer
- A detailed person in tender submission, planning and execution
- A good communicator in the written and oral form
- Able to interface with clients and manufacturers on technical issues
- Experience in service and maintenance solution sales will be valuable
- Strong drive to develop business and open up overseas markets
- Commercially astute and capable of strategizing for profitability and growth
- Ability to manage and grow existing businesses with existing Clients, Partners and Prospects
- Formulate and strategies business clientele expansion.
- Having the competency to solve Client technical problems.
- Work well with a multi-cultural staff to achieve deliverables
- Willing to travel
Qualified candidates who have the related experience are invited to send their detailed CVs including academic qualifications, work experiences & references, and photograph directly to: email@example.com.
- Diploma in engineering discipline
- Physically and medically fit for workshop environment
- Prior experience with fire and gas detection system is an advantage
- Conduct inspection, testing, maintenance and repair of mechanical equipment
- Responsible for equipment turnaround for air cylinders and self-contained breathing apparatus
- Carry out hydrostatic testing of air cylinders and breathing apparatus
- Ensure compliance to US DOT standards for any hydrostatic testing work including documentation
- Undertake any other ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Work Schedule: 5 days work week, 8:30am to 6:00pm
- Location: Toh Guan Road East
Website Address: www.rutledgeglobal.com.
Closing date: 16 September 2014