PS Pipeline Sdn Bhd (414140 H), a joint venture company between Petronas Dagangan Berhad and Shell Malaysia Trading Sdn Bhd, operating a multi product pipeline supplying petroleum products to Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA) and Klang Valley Distribution Terminal (KVDT). This company is looking for a suitably qualified Malaysian who is highly motivated and who seeks challenging and exciting career to fill the following vacancy at our KVDT office near Putrajaya.
CONTROL & INSTRUMENT TECHNICIAN
- Carry out preventive maintenance, overhaul and repairs of Control & Instrument equipment at MPP and KVDT to ensure high availability for this equipment to run efficiently and at optimum capacity.
- Supervise remedial Control & Instrument and minor project / upgrade works in safe and timely manner.
- Carry out schedule Control & Instrument Preventive Maintenance and servicing work which are carried out as per the Maintenance Manual in order for the system to be effective and well maintained.
- Assist Engineer and Executive in providing technical support in troubleshooting to resolve technical issues.
- Supervise project/rectification work by contractors in timely, safely and adequate manner as per scope requirement. Responsible for the close supervision of the contractors providing specialized services in achieving Company objectives in a cost effective and safe manner
- Comply to work procedure / guidelines /HSSE for good work quality & performance.
- Maintain Control & Instrument database &physical inventory safekeeping and inventory of all tools, equipment and consumable items
- Assist C&I Executive in quarterly Control & Instrument physical inventory audit in order to meet optimum spare parts inventory.
- Diploma in Instrument/ Mechatronic Engineering OR
- 5 years experience in Oil & Gas or heavy industry with Certificate in Control/Instrument/Mechatronic Engineering,
- Good written and spoken English & Bahasa Malaysia
- PC literate
- Control and Instrument Equipment Operations & Maintenance knowledge &skills
- Problem Solving & Troubleshooting skills.
- Interpersonal skills, Teamwork attitude.
- Time Management knowledge.
- Quality System knowledge & HSSE Procedure / Practices skills.
Apply here: http://adf.ly/r7nhA