PCS is the upstream company of the S$5.4 billion Singapore Petrochemical Complex on Jurong Island, the premier hub of Singapore's petroleum and petrochemical industries. Our operations are fully integrated with the downstream companies and leverages on Jurong Island's excellent infrastructure and facilities. Coupled with Singapore's strategic location in Southeast Asia, supportive government policies and availability of skilled manpower, PCS is in a prime location for a world-class petrochemical complex., invites applications for the position of :
- The successful candidate will be required to lead a shift team of experienced fireman in fire-fighting and rescue operations. He will be also responsible for the fire-fighting training of firemen and plant personnel, inspection/maintenance of fire-fighting equipment and fire prevention programmes. Supervision of the security team in their daily activities also be part of his duties.
- Applicants should be physically fit and possess a Diploma qualification with 3 years of relevant fire service experience as shift leaders. IFE qualification and Degree holders will be given preference.
Attractive salary commensurate with qualifications and experience will be offered to the right candidate, including the following benefits:
- Service Related Benefits
- Medical Subsidy & Hospitalization Benefit for Spouse & Children
- Comprehensive Insurance Coverage
- Holiday subsidy
- Shuttle Bus Service from/to Jurong East Interchange
Interested applicants are requested to submit applications stating full details of qualifications and experience, present & expected salary and contact number to:
Manager, Placement & Compensation
Petrochemical Corporation of Singapore (Private) Limited
100 Ayer Merbau Road, Jurong Island, Singapore 628277
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 5 September 2014
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified