Headquartered in Singapore, Leeden, a member of Taiyo Nippon Sanso Corporation (TNSC), is Asia’s leading integration specialist in Gas industries solutions with presence in Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam, Indonesia, Philippines, China and Australia.
With extensive reach round the region, Leeden is able to keep in close proximity with, and alongside valued customers in industries such as Marine, Oil & Gas, Aviation, Oil Rigs, Platform & Jacket Fabricators, Shipyards and more.
Logistics Officer-Attractive remuneration with 2 times bonuses per annum
- Assist the in-house logistics team to achieve smooth logistics operation and timely scheduling.
- Coordinate and communicate with related departments and customers whenever necessary.
- Other task as assigned by the management
- Min Certificate in any discipline with preferably 2 years working experience.
- Possess strong initiative, good attitude and strong work commitment.
- Organized and able to work independently and in teams.
- Ability to converse in Mandarin and other Chinese dialects would be an added advantage
- A strong team player.
- Attractive remuneration with 2 times bonuses per annum.
- Good career development opportunities.
In view of our continuous growth, we are looking for individual who enjoy working as a team to create a satisfying outcome for our customers.
Interested applicants are invited to submit detailed resume, stating expected salary, together with a recent photograph (indicating the position applied for) to:
Plot 5074 & 5075, Jalan Jangur 28/43
Sek. 28, 40400 Shah Alam
Selangor Darul Ehsan
Tel: 03-5522 8218 (Sylvia Tan)
Fax: 03-5191 8311
(We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.)