- Project management.
- To work with team of design engineers to execute strengthening of offshore structures.
- Monitor and maintain quality control of installation on site.
- Coordinate client visit and witness QC tests.
- Manage project logistic.
- Bachelor in Civil or Structural Engineering or equivalent.
- 3-5 years working experience in cement / concrete technology and concrete composite design.
- Motivated, able to work independently and to liaise with clients and agents.
- Able to perform structural analysis and design of offshore structures and propose strengthening of aged offshore structures.
- Good understanding of cement and concrete QC methodology and testing.
- Familiar with analysis software such as ABAQUS, SACS, USFOS would be advantages
- Fluent in English, report writing level.
- Based in Singapore, occasional travel overseas and offshore.
- Coordinate with all engineers and prepare designs for all offshore projects and document all strategies and plans.
- Develop various design drawings and perform all calculations for various structural engineering development and maintenance projects.
- Prepare all design documents for projects with help of standard drawings and coordinate with engineers to ensure compatibility of all offshore projects.
- Evaluate all work performed by design contractors and other project designers.
- Prepare and analyze all design specification and perform all research to develop efficient designs and documents all technical reports for efficient manufacturing.
- Perform regular Quality Assurance tests on sites.
- Monitor project development and all associated phases and prepare appropriate documents.
- Analyze all project design in all phases and provide alternate solution if required for all projects.
- Diploma/Degree in Civil / Structural Engineering or equivalent
- 2-3 years relevant working experience
- Fluent in English
- Based in Singapore with occasional travel overseas and offshore.
- Must be familiar with AutoCAD software 3D preferred.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.