Nautic is a Singapore base subsea specialist engineering contractor providing the offshore oil & gas industry with grouted subsea services for installation of piled offshore structures and requalification of existing offshore structures required to be in service beyond their original design life.
We are currently seeking a qualified individual as Offshore Grouting Supervisor (with experience) or Offshore Grouting Technician as fresh entry level to be based in our Warehouse office at Taman Perindustrian, Nusa Cemerlang, Gelang Patah, Johor, Malaysia.
- Supervise and co-ordinate with Senior Grouting supervisor as well as other sub-contractors to ensure the grouting and other related remedial work is carried out with quality and efficiency.
- Monitor the progress and quality of the drilling and grouting work in accordance to specifications in work order.
- Monitor and ensure grout material quality is at highest standard of requirement.
- Office work will be required during non-Offshore work days.
- Minimum Tertiary Education level in Engineering and Electrical or Construction related.
- Knowledge of and experience operating cementing industry equipment will be an advantage.
- Demonstrate leadership with respect to safety.
- Must be willing to work 12 hour rotating shifts offshore; including days, nights, weekends and holidays upon project requirements. Normal office working hours will be 8 hour work days 5 days a week during non-offshore duty.
- Must be willing to travel globally at very short notice.
- Must be able to converse and write well in English, other language is an added advantage.
- Must be medically fit for offshore, which will be evaluated by our panel Doctor upon confirmation of phase interview.
- Computer efficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Projects etc.
- Work closely with our team of Engineers and Project Managers to execute work in a professional manner.
Couching and training will be provided. Please send in your comprehensive resume together with a photo and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org before 31st August 2014.