We are a premier provider of marine & offshore solutions focused on delivering industrial best commercial and technical ship management services that meets the requirements of our clients who operate in the competitive shipping and offshore industries.
• Responsible of project coordination work and document control.
• Experience in managing tenders, documents preparation, purchase orders and filing.
• Provide a consistent and controlled method for administration tasks within the Technical Team as required.
• Assist Technical Superintendent in the maintenance of the quality management for the vessels operations.
• Prepare reports of day to day vessel activities
• Deal with queries of internal/external clients as appropriate.
• Ability to work effectively in a deadline oriented environment is essential.
• To perform any other related duties that management may require from time to time.
Prefer to those have pursued Diploma in Marine Engineering or internationally recognised shipping qualification.
-Fresh graduates are will come to apply.
-No experience needed
Remuneration package will be offered to successful candidate.
Salary: RM 1 600 / month
Job Type: Non-Executive
Experience Level: < 1 year
Job Location: Kuala Lumpur (Kuchai Lama)
Application Deadline: 31 Aug 2014
Email Address to Receive Resumes: email@example.com