Our client is a leader in the Oil & Gas Services Industry.
They offer a wide array of services to the oil and gas industry and strive to be the clients first choice. With offices and hubs in every region, they stand out as a client you'd further your career with.
The company serves the upstream oil and gas industry throughout the lifecycle of the reservoir – from locating hydrocarbons and managing geological data, to drilling and formation evaluation, well construction and completion, an
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES / ACCOUNTABILITIES
* Be willing to train as a directional driller for extended lengths of time at the rig site.
* Be aware of and obey the operators policies regarding HSE and conduct at the rig site.
* Maintain professionalism at the rig site and when traveling.
* Execute other related duties as assigned.
* Conduct all business activities in accordance with the clients HSE policies, Legal Compliance requirements and Core Values.
* Successfully complete additional advanced technical training and assigned well site development programs.
* Be available for deployment to a job within 2-5 hours of a call
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
* 2+ years of experience on a drilling rig - experience as a driller is preferable.
* Intermediate computer skills for tracking and documentation.
* Knowledge of basic algebraic computations - working knowledge of basic trigonometry is preferable.
* A basic understanding of drilling rig systems and practices.
* Strong communication and inter-personal skills - working as a team on the rig is what makes our organization thrive.
* High school diploma or equivalent
Apply here: http://adf.ly/r0MSS
Manage all aspects of the subsea pipeline pre-commissioning and diving activities on behalf of Company directly with the appointed EPC contractor,
To promote a project environment where attention to detail and conscientious behaviour are key behaviours with respect to safety, quality and good engineering practice,
Review, evaluate and comment on the EPC contractors diving and pre-com methodology, studies and procedures and to ensure that the EPC contractor respects Company requirements in terms of regulatory compliance, applicable specifications and good engineering practice,
Ensure that the EPC contractor is suitably organized and prepared in advance of the execution phase of the works,
Site supervision and follow up during the execution phase of the project, including performing site representative role at construction sites whether offshore or onshore where required,
To participate in major FATs and SITs where required and to ensure that the EPC contractor has put in place suitable and appropriate contingency procedures,
To maintain professional relationships with the EPC Contractor, being pragmatic but also strict when necessary to achieve the objectives of the Project,
To represent Company at HAZID and HIRA for operational issues where required
To establish a good working relationship with the other members of the Company team particularly with respect to interfaces, operations, installation and commissioning works.
Any other work of a similar nature as may be requested by COMPANY.
Required qualifications and background
10+ years' experience in pipeline commissioning and pre-commissioning engineering and operations,
Specific and relevant experience in DSV and subsea pipeline system pre-commissioning engineering and operations particularly:
Installation, pre-commissioning and conditioning of gas and condensate subsea architecture in CRA material (316L and Alloy 625 CRA Clad pipelines, risers, structures and tie-in spools),
Pipeline de-commissioning, de-oiling and de-watering, Onshore water filtration plants,
Experience in the use and qualification of MEG gel and other similar products would be an advantage,
Degree/Post Graduate qualification in a relevant engineering discipline,
Knowledge of relevant codes and standards.
Fluency in English (speaking and writing)and good communication skill
Good team spirit, communication and reporting skills, well organised, confidentiality, reliability and initiative.