For over 40 years the Favelle Favco Group has been driving crane technology forward and pushing the envelopes of tailor made, high speed heavy lifting.
Comprising of 2 international brands, Favelle Favco and Kroll, the group is home of the largest hammerhead crane in the world, the Kroll K10,000 and the largest luffing tower crane in the world, the Favelle Favco M2480.
Our reputation for building the world's fastest cranes has cemented our position in the market for super high-rise buildings, having constructed 9 out of 10 of the worlds tallest buildings ever built.
Our full range of cranes includes Offshore, Tower, Wharf and Crawler Cranes. We also manufacture a full range of marine winches.
We have 4 manufacturing facilities with a total workforce of approximately 700 teammates spanning the globe. This global structure allows us to build these equipment as close to the delivery point as economically feasible.
Ultimately, the underlying asset driving Favelle Favco Group is the wealth of experience in our dedicated people. These experiences allow us to create tailor made solutions for all your demanding requirements.
Candidate must possess at least a Bachelors Degree in Engineering (Aviation/Aeronautics/Astronautics), Engineering (Civil), Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Mechatronic/Electromechanical) or equivalent.
CGPA above 3.0
Required languages: English, Bahasa Malaysia, Chinese.
resh graduates are highly encouraged to apply.
10 Full-Time positions available.
Must be willing to work in Senawang, Negeri Sembilan / Teluk Gong, Klang / Kampung Jawa, Shah Alam.
For Engineers who like to DESIGN
- Create and review designs, calculations, drawings, specification and etc, involving existing and new technology and application that meets clients specification and performance requirements.
- Prepare drawing layouts and analyze designs. Participate in planning, scheduling and work closely with other project team members to ensure cranes delivered on time and within its budget.
- Perform feasibility study and report when introducing new design concept/ products into existing system.
- Provide technical support to other department on Mechanical / Structural / Electrical related issues.
- Assist to prepare documentations in Vendor Data Requirement List (VDRL), Engineering Change Notice (ECN) to ensure conformance to clients specification and procedures related to engineering activities.
- Work closely with QA/QC and Production Dept to establish root-cause and develop solution for problems arising from design to testing of cranes.
For Engineers who like to HANDS-ON~
- Plan and monitor the manufacturing processes.
- Plan the production capacity and monitor the loading of resources based on the production schedule issued by Production Control Section
- Ensure all the materials and components are inspected, accepted and ready for production.
- Ensure daily manhours sheet is properly filled in and submitted by individual foreman
- Instruct, monitor and control the foremen inspect the components ensuring the quality before releasing them for QC inspector to check.
- Log in warranty claim received from client and verify the claim.
- Monitor warranty period for all cranes.
- Coordinate with relevant departments or suppliers for warranty part replacement or order new parts.
- Coordinate with FFCMs Service Technician to site for rectification of warranty claims.
Lot 42, Persiaran Bunga Tanjung 2, Senawang Industrial Park,
70400 Seremban, Negeri Sembilan Darul Khusus.
Tel: 06-676 8866
Fax:06- 676 8875
Closing date: 18 September 2014