Excel Marco Group is the Leading Solutions Provider of Process Safety & Automation solutions for the Marine, Oil & Gas and Petrochemical Industries. Specializing in Process Control & Safety Instrumented Systems such as ICSS, PCS, ESD, FGS, VMS and BMS, our engineering capabilities are offered world-wide with major engineering / integration facilities.
At Excel Marco, we strive to nurture, engage and establish long term trust, professionalism and partnership with our people. We offer exciting opportunities for you to join our dynamic team to deliver successful projects and excel together with us.
Project Engineers (PLC) -Closing date : 27 August 2014
- Manage and execute assigned projects within schedule
- Analyze and translate project's requirements / specifications into FDS & logic diagrams
- Design of system architecture and PLC programming
- Develop HMI graphics (Wonderware, Intellution, Citect, etc)
- Perform FAT & site commissioning
- Liaise effectively with all stakeholders (internal; subcontractors; vendors and customers)
- Ensure proper project documentation and provide project progress report
- Minimum 2 years’ relevant PLC design & programming experience
- Diploma/Bachelor Degree in Electrical/Electronics/Mechatronic/Control & Instrumentation and other engineering.
- Possess good understanding of P&ID & process flow drawings
- Proficient in design of DCS, SCADA & PLC programming
- Familiar with Siemens S7 PLC, WinCC & PCS7
Interested Candidates, kindly send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org