Esteem Energy Engineering Sdn Bhd involved mainly with new Electrical, Instrumentation and control project installation, maintenance, manpower supply, trading and shutdown works.
- Responsible for sourcing selecting and negotiation with suppliers to strive for best price and delivery time
- Respond to customer & supplier inquiries
- Responsible for the preparation and to process purchase orders, invoices and other related documents
- Perform value & cost analysis.
- Perform price benchmarking and suppliers analysis.
- Build strong relationship with suppliers and clients
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma Engineering or equivalent
- Have at least 1 year relevant working experience in Oil & Gas is preferred
- Good written and verbal communication skills and proficient in the English
- Knowledge in PETRONAS Portal System will be an added advantage
- A good team player and be able to establish effective and good working relationship with all levels of personnel
- Able to work overtime frequently
- Posses positive attitude, excellent presentation & communication
Interested candidates are invited to send your resume starting earliest available date, qualifications, experience, present and expected salary, recent photo, contact number and email to email@example.com. Only short listed candidates will be notified
Salary: RM 1 500 / month
Job Type: Non-Executive
Experience Level: 1-3 years
Category: Engineering | Others
Job Location: Terengganu (Kemaman)
Application Deadline: 31 Aug 2014
Email Address to Receive Resumes: firstname.lastname@example.org