Crude Oil Marketing Manager
- Conduct day-to-day activities of crude oil marketing: include: track and monitor world market movements; accountable to carry out line manager’s instruction to trade with Chinese or international counterparties; Source, develop and manage Chinese and international refineries and suppliers relationships to ensure uninterrupted crude oil business.
- Establish and sustain strong relationships with relevant industries parties to develop business opportunities within the oil trading arena.
- Gathers and reports competitive intelligence on underlying supply and demand forces impacting assigned region. Support trading strategies by using fundamental model analysis or trades with reputable counterparties that are back to back in nature.
- Coordinate logistical arrangements to ensure timely and cost effective delivery of crude shipments.
- Ideally, you will have a master / bachelor’s degree in business, finance, accounting or economics from an accredited college or university, or courses in energy, refining, marine transportation, or relevant.
- You should have at least 10 years trading experience in Crude oil, ideally from a well-known oil majors / trading house.
- You will also have in depth experience in future trading and use of derivative instruments.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills.
- Familiar with Asia Pacific oil market.
- High drive and strong crude oil commercial acumen.
How to apply:
If the above job requirements ideally match your profile, we would like to invite you to email your full resume with the position which you applied; expected remuneration; and earliest commencement date to firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that we will not be able to respond to all applications and only shortlisted candidates will be notified.