Asian Offshore Services Sdn Bhd has been supplying high integrity Blast, Fire and Jetfire certified products and building modules to the regional offshore oil & gas industry for over 15 years.
Asian Offshore Services now has an enviable track record in the design and manufacture of fully equipped modules across a diverse spectrum, ranging from fairly straight-forward non-rated weather shelters to complex high integrity Class 1 Division 2 A60, H60 fire rated accommodation and technical modules built to meet USCG, DNV, ABS and SOLAS requirements.
Asian Offshore Services Sdn Bhd is certified to ISO 9001:2000 and is currently in the process of certification to OHSAS 18001 and ISO 14001.
- To develop, implement and monitor Company QHSE Procedures, standard and requirements, and QHSE Management system.
- Conduct ISO annual activities; internal audit, external audit and management review.
- Conduct and coordinate regular QHSE inspection and audits.
- Plan, implement, coordinate and control of HSE project implementation during emergency (fire, incident / accident etc.) and assist in establishing and maintaning Emergency Response Team.
- Maintaining all QHSE documentation, tracking and statistics with maximum compliance with ISO standard and other requirements.
- Assist in preparing QHSE tender questionnaire.
- Assist and provide guideline on the implementation of ISO system with minumum NCR.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelors Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Engineering (Civil), Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Environmental/Health/Safety) or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Engineering - Environmental/Health/Safety or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Candidate must have at least a LCCI Certificate / Diploma in Accountancy.
- Understand English and Bahasa language.
- Main duties to handle GST (Good and Service Tax) submission to Customs Department, payments and ensure all transaction well kept and updated.
Salary: RM 1 100 / month
Job Type: Non-Executive
Experience Level: < 1 year
Job Location: Kuala Lumpur (Jalan Kuching)
Application Deadline: 30 Sep 2014
Email Address to Receive Resumes: email@example.com