- Manage and co-ordinate inventory reconciliation and adjustment.
- Assist the Management in identifying cost saving.
- To co-ordinate and lead a team of contractors on daily and SDM work items
- Generate and close work orders, issuing of purchase orders and prepare monthly reports from CMMS
- Carry out routine inspection to ensure smooth workflow of all equipment’s in production
- Report on maintenance and safety within the premises
- spare parts and inventory management
- report on maintenance issues and critical incidents
- To perform maintenance and repair works on mechanical equipment
- Provides simple troubleshooting and diagnosis of machinery/equipment failure to determine the root cause and perform immediate corrective action
- NTC2/ NTC3/NITEC/Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
- Able to use PC and MSOffice programs with ease.
- At least 1 years relevant experience in Oil/Chemical/Plastics industries is an advantage
- Knowledge of mechanical plants and materials.
Location and Detail:
Company Name: Asahi Kasei Plastics Singapore Pte Ltd
Working Address: 20 Sakra Road, Jurong Island, Singapore 627889
Working Time: 8.30am to 5.15pm
Company Transport provided at Jurong East and City hall station
Interested applicants, please email with detailed resume, stating present and expected salaries to: email@example.com