ANJUR EKAR SDN BHD was incorporated in Malaysia with the objective to design & build POWER SYSTEM solutions by venturing into the various projects implemented by the Government sectors ;Government-linked Companies (GLC) and also the Private Sectors.
From our humble beginnings, and dedicated prompt quality services that had enabled us to forge a very strong relationship with our many satisfied clients as their preferred partner provider on POWER SYSTEMS. With the good support from our Clients, we had carved a name in this Industries and had successfully installed & commissioned many Power Generation Projects ranging from Commercial Buildings; Electronic Industries; Airports; Hypermarkets; Schools and the Oil & Gas Industries
Anjur Ekar employed a highly trained maintenance personnel to provide quality service support. This is further supported by an efficient and reliable network of service Agents and appointed Dealers Our forte is our professionalism to ensure the Clients projects are designed and built according to International standards to the most efficient and cost effective.
1. Oil & Gas Division: Provide rental of Habitat (Hot Work Safety Enclosure) for hazardous areas (upstream and downstream) such as offshore platforms or onshore plants to major oil companies and contractor. Supply a range of corrosion products, safety products and manpower for services & maintenance.
2. Machinery Rental Division: Provide services in manufacturing, fabrication, rebuilding, re-engineering, servicing, selling and renting for a wide variety of new and used light machineries including power generator set, welding set, air compressor, forklift etc.
3. Power Generation Division: Design, build and supply of diesel or silent type power generator set ranges from 20kVA to 2500kVA for both local and export markets.
- The candidate main objective is to target Diesel & Gas Engine-driven Power Generator projects in Oil & Gas Industry (upstream & downstream)
- Develop new government project and follow-up with prospective & existing clients, build and maintain good relationships for future business in government sector. Key activities including updating of power generation projects, visiting and liaison with PSC/Oil&Gas Operators, EPCC, fabricators, consultants and related stakeholders conducting presentation and meeting with relevant personnel, tender and site visit, commercial and technical negotiation etc
- Provide technical and engineering solutions for all projects and power generation requirement, working closely with in-house project team
- Involve in project management from securing order, assisting and acting as liaison person between client and project team during conduct of FAT (factory acceptance test) and site testing and inspection as well as after-sales service.
- Responsible to monitor the project progress closely to ensure that the design specification meet with customers requirement.
- Evaluate the marketing activities, maintain the marketing documentation, provide reports and make recommendations for management decision making.
- Management of assigned tasks to ensure on-time completion.
- Advise management regarding customer satisfaction, product performance, and suggestions for process improvements.
- To prepare marketing plan, implement marketing strategies & sales pricing strategy
- To prepare sales plan and prepare for new product launch or re-launch functions
- To generate, develop, and close sales opportunities to meet the monthly and yearly sales target.
- Any other duty & responsibility which the company may assign from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced Diploma in Mechanical / Mechatronic / Electromechanical, Marketing or equivalent.
- At least 1-2 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Applicants must be willing to work in Kota Damansara,Petaling Jaya.
- Preferably Executives specializing in Sales - Mechanical & Electrical / Technical or equivalent.
- A very attractive and comprehensive remuneration package (incentive-based) commensurate with experience and ability will be offered to the right candidate. Job location based in KOTA DAMANSARA area.
- Responsible to handle all out going and collection of documents and , cards and cheques within Klang valley in a timely manner
- Responsible, independent and trustworthy in handling various tasks i.e. delivery and collection of samples, bill payments, post-office errands, bank errands, deliveries & collections documents, and more.
- To assist on general clerks duties and ad-hoc task as assigned from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least a Primary/Secondary School/SPM/O Level, any field.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Non-Executives specializing in Clerical/Administrative Support or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Posess own transport ( motorbike ).
- Full-Time positions available.
- Familiar with Petaling Jaya& And Kuala Lumpur route.
- Possess Valid License.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Kota Damansara, Petaling Jaya.
- Responsible for overall day-to-day accounting and finance functions include preparing of payments, monitor receipts & etc
- Closing of monthly accounts and preparing financial reports including monitoring of debtors and creditors aging reports, stock management, income VS cost analysis
- Monitor cashflow and banking facilities transactions such as handling of letter of credit, bank guarantee &etc
- Liaison with bankers and internal team including head of department, group accountant, admin, operation and sales & marketing team members
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelors Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Kota Damansara 47810 Selangor, Malaysia.
Telephone : +(6) 03-6148 3721
Fax : +(6) 03-6148 3730
Email : Sales & General Enquiries : firstname.lastname@example.org
HR Department : email@example.com