Established in 1980, WOM is a leading global innovative solution provider for the oil & gas industry. The company’s success is driven by the ingenuity and commitment of approximately 3000 employees globally. W.O.M Southeast Asia Pte. Ltd – Singapore, we seek dynamic & motivated individuals to join us as we continue to grow.
- To assemble & test equipment with supervision from Senior Service & Assembly Technician.
- Entry level& from ITE / completed NS preferred & O' level and SPM will be considered
- Computer literacy is essential
- Must be able to communicate and understand English
- Possession of forklift license and working experience in a shipyard is an added advantage
- Preference will be given to candidates with experience in oil and gas industry
- Must be a team player
- Project planning / project management for surface wellhead and manifolds
- Close liaison with
- Engineering, Production planning & and QA/QC
- Suppliers and customers on technical issues
- Administer and co-ordinate site activities and ensure all assigned task are completed timely
- Manage Customer expectations
- Able to make independent decisions on project management issues
- Minimum Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum 5 years of project management experience in oil and gas industry
- Able to handle projects from beginning to end competently
- Proficiency in Microsoft Project or equivalent
- To perform receiving and final inspections/dimensional measurement on products or direct materials in accordance to established inspection plans, and prepare the relevant QA/QC reports.
- To review and verify quality documents received from material suppliers or WOM manufacturing bases.
- Assist in preparing quality plans and manufacturing data book compilation as per sales order requirement.
- Maintaining/archiving of routine QC inspection records and data entries.
- Provide QA/QC supports on non-conformance reports (NCR), monitoring on effectiveness of corrective/preventive action implementation and general compliance to the company's quality management systems.
- To liaise with third party/customer inspectors on specific customer inspection or document review needs and provide relevant quality documents to fulfill TPI requirements, etc.
- Perform any other inspections or ad-hoc tasks as may be assigned by the Superior.
- Completed GCE 'O' level or equivalent, preferably with NTC-2 or ITE cert/diploma.
- Good knowledge in API /ASME/ASNT/ISO9001 and other relevant industrial standards/codes.
- Good writing and communication skills in English, computer literate in MS Office applications.
- Preferably with minimum 2 years’ relevant QC work experience in oilfield equipment industry or precision metal machining, equipment fabrication, and assembly & test processes.
- Practical experience in setting common measuring gages for inspecting different components used in oilfield equipment.
- Adaptable to fast-paced, long hour and rotating shift work environment, with extended hours on weekends/holidays as may be required by the operations.
- Positive work attitude with good initiative and team work spirit, and able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Candidates with additional certifications in eg NDT Level II, AWS/CSWIP CWI, etc and relevant inspection work experience will be highly preferred.
- Assist the Quality Manager in planning and implementing improvement initiatives for the company QMS, including the routine running of all QA/QC job functions and quality systems documentation works.
- To coordinate and effectively drive various process owners to complete all QMS procedure with relevant quality data or records required for the conformance to new API Spec-Q1 requirements.
- Assist the Quality Manager in managing the API-Q1/6A implementation project to ensure the project is in good progress according to its schedule.
- Conduct quality inspections and audit, assist in effective implementation of relevant remedial/ preventive actions and follow-up on closure of the associated quality issues
- Assist in reviewing and communicating customer or third party queries and assessments on the company's QMS, in supporting of the project tender requirements
- Liaise and coordinate with TPI/Customer Representatives and Auditors on reviewing/resolving quality related matters
- Coaching/guiding the QA/QC Inspectors towards their work efficiency/job knowledge enhancements
- Preferably a diploma or degree holder in mechanical, production engineering or related discipline
- Preferably with min. 3 years supervisory work experience and good knowledge as well as experience in QMS.
- Good experience in ISO9001, API-Q1 or equivalent management systems implementations, sound knowledge in operations and QA/QC systems with good reporting capability will be an added advantage
- Conversant in English, good inter-personal and communication skills and able to work independently and in a team
- Experienced in oilfield equipment or precision metal machining/welding industry and familiar with relevant API/ASME/ASNT/ISO9001 and other relevant industrial standards/codes
- Provide front desk service including attending to visitors
- Handling incoming phone calls, relay telephone messages and general enquires
- Issue and record of Visitor pass
- Maintain tidiness and cleanliness of reception lobby and conference rooms
- Receiving and sort mails, courier, and deliveries
- Open and date stamp all general correspondence
- Booking of conference and meetings rooms as requested
- Assist in the planning and preparation of meetings, conferences and conference telephone calls
- Provide general admin suppor
- Other ad hoc duties
- O or N Level or in administration or equivalent discipline
- 2-3 years of relevant office support
- Methodical and thorough approach to work
- Multi-task player and good at juggling and prioritising workload/work to deadlines
- Initiative and excellent interpersonal skills
Please submit a comprehensive resume stating current and expected salary together with a recent passport-sized photograph to :
W.O.M. Southeast Asia Pte Ltd
17 Gul Way
website : www.womusa.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Closing date 10 August 2014