Petro Middle East (PME) was established in 1995 as a 100% U.A.E. National Company with an objective to supply equipment and provide high quality services to the Oil & Gas, Petrochemical and Utilities industries within the U.A.E. and neighboring Gulf States. PME has successfully achieved this by offering our Clients a vast range of the latest, cleanest and the most environmental friendly products and services, through our diverse list of Principals.
PME are always searching for qualified people to join our team and therefore should you feel you could offer our organization something other than job- descriptions shown below, please submit your CV with a short introduction on how you would be an asset to our company at email@example.com.
We are currently hiring for the following positions:
Job Category : Sales
Company Name: PRESSBOLT Middle East
Job Location : Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
- Promote & Market Pressbolt Products .
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in UAE .
- Achieve Sales Target & Other Objectives Set by Management
- Work in close coordination with Sales Manager in all active projects
- To visit customers in Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Dubai.
- Prepare Annual Budgets in coordination with the Sales Manager
- Attend Pre Post Order Meetings.
- Good communication skills along with valid UAE driving license .
- To manage quotations cycle from preparation to the final negotiation, with specific reference to the execution of a proper follow-up.
- To solve, in cooperation with quality department, eventual issues with customers
- To recover, in cooperation with accountants, the collection of money in case of delay from the customers side
- Generate enough enquiries from the assigned clients.
- Work closely with Sales support team in preparing day to day quotes & major tenders.
- Follow-up tenders and offers submitted to the clients.
- Review technical and commercial offers/orders and ensure those comply with the client’s specifications.
- Work with engineering consultants and EPC contractor to ensure PBME is getting fair opportunities to bid.
Job Category : Sales Manager
Job Location : Mussafah , UAE
- 8-10 years minimum experience in Sales and Marketing .
- Good experience in Oil & Gas Industry
- 3-5 years of experience in UAE or GCC
- Experienced in Fasteners Sales
- Valid UAE Driving license
Employment Status : Full time
Preferred Gender : Male
Education : Graduate / Master Degree in Sales and Marketing .