Mach3 Engineering Sdn Bhd specializes in providing engineering solutions on corrosion control for various fields such as the Oil & Gas industry including the Power Industry.
We are looking for unique and dynamic individuals to join us.
- Preparation of Purchaser Orders (P.O.), Delivery Orders (D.O.) and Sales Invoices.
- To handle in Accounts Payable matters including:
- Receive and verify suppliers invoices;
- Preparation of payments to suppliers, including issuance of cheques, preparation of payment vouchers and submission of all documents to banks (e.g. TT, BA, LC, etc);
- Making payments of utility bills, purchase invoices, monthly commitments, statutory payments, insurance, road tax and all other necessary payments.
- To handle in Accounts Receivable matters including bank-in of cheques, record all receipts, issuance of official receipts, follow up with customers on debts collection and to prepare monthly debtors statements.
- To handle petty cash payments and receipts, inclusive of withdrawal for petty cash reimbursement.
- To update stocks cards, Property, Plant & Equipment Register (Fixed Asset Register) and Cash Book.
- To prepare bank reconciliation statements, suppliers reconciliation statements, journal vouchers and general correspondence
- To key in data into accounting system of Mach3 Engineering Sdn. Bhd. and Mach3 Instruments Sdn. Bhd.
- To ensure all accounting documents are properly kept, labeled and indexed.
- To complete ad-hoc tasks which may be assigned by the Management.
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Familiar with UBS Accounting System is advantages.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.Interested applicants are invited to fax in / email with comprehensive resume including current and expected salary to:Mach3 Engineering Sdn Bhd Fax: 03-8023 5967 Email: email@example.com
JUNIOR CORROSION ENGINEER / CORROSION ENGINEE
- To participate in project coordination and execution.
- To prepare and assist with Engineering design, documentation, QA / QC etc.
- To prepare technical documentation and assist with enquiries / quotations.
- Maintaining high standards of engineering practice through engineering codes and standards.
- Ambassador to the growth and capability profile of the Company.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in Engineering.
- Required languages: English, Bahasa Malaysia. Mandarin and / or Japanese is an added advantage.
- Must be able to communicate effectively and interpersonal skills, work in team has good coordination capabilities.
- Must be able to work under pressure and independently with minimum supervision.
- Possess own transport.(car)
- Based in Subang Jaya, Selangor.
- Willing to travel within Malaysia and regionally to project sites.
- Knowledge of Auto-CAD and ISO 9001 system is an advantage.
- Candidate must be responsible, independent and discipline.
- Position of Corrosion Engineer shall have minimum 3 years experience in the similar industry.
- Fresh graduates shall be considered for Junior Corrosion Engineer position.
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE
- To carry out Sales & Marketing tasks and support company services to current and potential customers.
- Prepare quotations and follow through until sales is concluded, negotiate terms of agreement.
- Gather Market information and provide feedback on buying trend.
- To identity new and future market opportunities.
- To coordinate with Engineering Department on Technical issues.
- Implement and generate promotions and events or exhibition in-line with marketing and branding.
- Maintain company website information and development of branding company image.
- Able to handle, assist a solve customers problems, situation effectively.
- Assist in preparing Sales & Marketing budget.
- Minimum STPM / Diploma / Degree qualification preferable in related field.
- 1 to 2 years working experience is similar capacity, however fresh candidates are encouraged to apply.
- Able to communicate effectively (verbal and written) in Bahasa Malaysia, English, other Chinese dialects or other languages are advantageous.
- Responsible and energetic with flexible ideas with positive working attitude.
- Possess own transport and willing to travel.
- Able to cope with rejection & failure.
- Self motivated to meet sales target.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Interested applicants are invited to fax in / email with comprehensive resume including current and expected salary (minimum RM 1,800.00 &; maximumRM 2,800.00) to:Mach3 Engineering Sdn Bhd Fax: 03-8023 5967Email: firstname.lastname@example.org