INEAX (Integrated Network Electrical Automation) is a 100% Malaysian based identity that has been providing world class controls and electrical solutions since 2002. We focus primarily in Oil & Gas, Petrochemical and Power industries, representing world class brands. We are also a Petronas licensed company involving in local and overseas activities. In line with our expansion plans, we invite suitably qualified individuals to apply for the following position:
Technical Proposal Engineer (Industrial Automation)
- Review technical specification and to provide system design and configuration for Automation Tender & Proposals.
- To provide technical recommendation such as application design/development, effort estimation based on business user requirements and best fit for system operations.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in Automation System design & Configuration (PLC, HMI, Drives & Industrial Network)
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelors Degree in Electronics & Electrical Engineering/Computer Science/Information Technology/Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication)/Engineering (Mechatronic/Electromechanical) or equivalent.
- Preferred skill & knowledge: Control and Automation, Programmable Logic Control (PLC), System Administration and Networking, Robotic And Automation.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia
- Applicants must be willing to work in Kota Kemuning.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
We are constantly seeking for excellent engineers with strong technical backgrounds in line with Controls and PLC
What we need from you:
You must enjoy performing the full cycle of service operation and must have the capabilities; outstanding skills to troubleshoot, to perform testing; commissioning skills on electrical electronics products.
You will understand how to find fault down to component level as often a problem or fault will be dissected in a number of different ways to get the best possible solution
You will prepare and update a service report after each site intervention and most importantly, you have solid follow up skills with strong initiative to response to customers complaints effectively.
You will have the following criteria
- Minimum Degree in Electronic & Electrical Engineering or Computer Science With knowledge and experience in controls and PLC
- A good sense of safety and security
- Able to work efficiently independently without direct supervision
- Must be able to converse in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
Project Management ( Software Development )
1. Primarily responsible in requirement study, analysis, design and development of software & systems.
2. Demonstrate understanding of Project Management methodologies.
3. To provide post-implementation system supports.
4. To involve in systems and user documentation development (Functional, Program, User Specifications
5. Maintain current knowledge of standard programming languages, coding methods, operational requirements.
6. To understand the implementation of system including basic programming and system testing.
7. To provide day-to-day IT needs/support for the entire company.<
2. Has knowledge on programming languages and software design skills.
3. Has understanding on debugging techniques and able to find the root cause of problems.
Most of all, you must love your work, have a great attitude and enjoy working in a top quality team.In return, we offer you a strong base salary which reflects your talent and potential.We are located at Kota Kemuning, Shah Alam and our working hours are from 9.00 am - 6.00 pm, Mondays to Fridays.Please present a short profile of yourself and share your job experience in line with Controls and PLC with us. You may send in your resume presentation in any preferred style via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.