Dubai Petroleum Establishment came into existence on April of 1963, when the then Ruler of Dubai, His Highness Sheikh Rashid bin Saeed Al Maktoum had the foresight and granted Continental National Oil Company a concession covering the offshore area of the Dubai Emirate to begin exploring for oil.
|Title||Production Operator - Facilities|
|Reporting to||Production Supervisor|
Outside unit operator responsible for the safe, efficient and effective operation and front line maintenance of the processes, systems and equipment in the assigned area of responsibility.
Operating Issuing Authority for the assigned area of responsibility for the PTW system.
1. The safe, efficient and effective monitoring and operation of all processes, systems, and equipment in the assigned area of responsibility.
2. The timely execution of the Planned Preventive Maintenance, (PPM Program), for the assigned area of responsibility as detailed in the 28 – 7 day plans, and recording of results in the Maximo.
3. The routine inspection, monitoring and recording of operating conditions in the daily shift Reading Sheets and the keeping of accurate daily / shift records of equipment and systems status and any changes in the daily logs.
4. The routine inspection & monitoring of the process consumables and the organization of replenishment(s) as required.
5. The routine starting /stopping of equipment &/or adjustments to the process & equipment as directed by the Control Room Operator (CRO).
6. The identification and reporting of corrective maintenance requirements/ corrosion / anomalies / structural defects within the assigned operating area.
7. Safe starting or shutting down of Units / Platform in co ordination with CRO.
8. Alternate and backfill as required with the Senior Operator-Tech.
9. Ensures his work area is well maintained and carries out house keeping in his area of responsibility.
10. Provide technical knowledge and experience in diagnosing and resolving operational problems, &/or identification of opportunities for improvement.
11. Provide accurate and clear communications to operations and facilities team personnel to enable meeting of team targets and goals.
12. Feedback to the Senior Op-Tech, CRO and Operations Supervisor any changes to production which affect work plans and schedules
13. Clear and accurate communication with the facilities support teams in the delivery of support services to the operations and maintenance efforts.
14. Understand and have detailed knowledge of the company’s Emergency Response Procedures.
15. Perform emergency response duties and tasks as defined in the company’s Emergency Response Procedures Manual and the installation station bill.
16. Perform emergency response duties as a Fire Team member.
17. Participate in STOP/ Horizon zero program and report all unsafe acts, behaviors and conditions.
18. Report all incidents to the supervisor.
PTW Area Responsibilities:
19. Undertake the planning, preparation, and execution of equipment &/or system isolation as required for routine PPM, Corrective Maintenance, maintenance &/or projects campaigns; &/or integrity verification inspection, as specified on the relevant work request and PTW.
20. Control access within his area of responsibility to engineering, inspection, maintenance, & /or facilities staff under the PTW system requirements & guidelines.
21. Continuously or periodically monitor the work activities and progress to ensure compliance with the PTW requirements and restrictions.
22. Ensure an accurate and complete handover to the next shift &/or operating team of the status of all ongoing works.
23. Undertake the final inspection at the completion of all works, ensuring the works have been completed satisfactory to the scope and PTW requirements; all tools, materials and debris removed; where applicable, determine that the equipment / system is deemed to be worthy of returning to service; and execute the closure of the PTW, & work request.
Process and Production Operation
24. Understand, monitor, check parameter Trends and intervene where necessary to ensure the safe, efficient and effective operation of the outside utility systems, oil processing, effluent treatment plant, and safety systems and equipment, whilst avoiding unnecessary processing upsets &/or equipment shutdowns.
25. Coordinate and monitor the routine utility, process, and effluent sampling and analysis, ensuring the results are within the quality and environmental control parameters, and making adjustments as required to meet prescribed QAQC standards, whilst optimizing on the consumables usage wherever possible.
Sea Water Treatment & Injection
26. Understand, monitor, check parameter Trends and intervene where necessary to ensure the safe, efficient and effective operation of the sea water lifting and filtration; sea water treatment and de-aeration, high pressure pumping system; utilities generation; and safety systems and equipment, whilst avoiding unnecessary processing upsets &/or equipment shutdowns.
27. Monitor the routine utility and process sampling and analysis, ensuring the results are within the quality and environmental control parameters, and making adjustments as required to meet prescribed QAQC standards, whilst optimizing on the consumables usage wherever possible.
28. Maintain water injection rate and pressure as recommended by engineering.
29. Assist with the preparation and execution of routine PPM maintenance.
30. Assist maintenance team whilst Crank Soak washing the gas turbine engines and generators.
Gas Lift Systems
31. Understand, monitor, check parameter Trends and intervene where necessary to ensure the safe, efficient and effective operation of the gas compression systems; gas lift circulation system, high pressure gas re-injection system; utilities generation; and safety systems and equipment, whilst avoiding unnecessary processing upsets &/or equipment shutdowns.
32. Monitor the routine utility and process sampling and analysis, ensuring the results are within the quality and environmental control parameters, and making adjustments as required to meet prescribed QAQC standards, whilst optimizing on the consumables usage wherever possible.
33. Assist with the preparation and execution of the routine PPM maintenance.
34. Assist maintenance team whilst Crank Soak washing the gas turbine engines.
35. Well Operations (Applicable for SWF only)
36. Understand, monitor and intervene where necessary to ensure the safe, efficient and effective operation of wells and process equipment. Ensures Safety system is fully functional. Eliminate unnecessary production loss and process upset by taking timely corrective action.
37. Perform trend analysis of gas injection rate, tubing and casing pressures of oil producing wells.
38. Carry out quality well testing and water cut analysis, document accurate well test report. Communicate any significant changes in production to Gas lift SPS/Area SPS. (Applicable for SWF only)
39. The routine well opening and shut-in, adjustments to the process & equipment as directed SPS/Senior Production Operator.
40. Assisting in the coordination of Wire line and well intervention activities.
41. Provide operational support on rig for drilling department during drilling/ work over operations.
42. Ensures his work area is well maintained and carries out house keeping in his area of responsibility.
„X HSC / B.Sc., in Science / Diploma in Chemical engineering
„X 5 years offshore process operations experience, (or equivalent), including 1 or more of the following specializations:
„X Crude separation / stabilization.
„X Effluent treatment / disposal.
„X Gas compression, (turbo-machinery).
„X Sea water filtration, de-aeration, treatment, re-injection, (turbo-machinery).
„X Utilities, (Turbo-Power generation; electrical power distribution; pneumatic power compression & conditioning; water and fuels systems).
„X Controls & safeguard systems.
„X Gas / water / Hydro carbon treating / process plants.
„X Good written and spoken English
Apply here: http://adf.ly/qTmm6
|Title||Production Operator - Wells|
|Reporting to||Production Supervisor|
The Production Operator (Wells) is responsible for the safe, efficient and effective operation and maintenance of the Wells, Processes, systems and equipment in the assigned area of responsibility. Carries out a range of operations and maintenance activities in the assigned area of the production platform.
Carries out various operational activities on the wellhead platforms to ensure that oil/gas productions are met as per production target and services of Operators and contractors on assigned platforms to safely and efficiently achieve established production objectives with in company policies and procedures.
1. The Production Operator, Supervises & is accountable for directing contractors on all assigned platforms to carryout maintenance activities in accordance with approved procedures and manufacturer’s recommendations. He carries out variety of operational tasks, Including NFT, ACP diagnostic, Monitoring SCADA / DCS / ESP, NORM testing, , Echo enter usage, control system, implementing routing checks on platforms as per operators checklist on daily weekly basis.
2. Participate in and conduct formal training session, demonstrate core behaviours, and provide daily guidance on the job training to new Production Operators. Undertake & executes procedures as per company policy. Including but not limited to HSE policies.
3. Provide accurate and clear communications to the SPS and frequent contacts on the platform to control and provide information on ongoing production conditions, performance, and maintenance program.
4. Understand and have knowledge of the company’s Emergency Response Procedures, & perform emergency response duties and tasks.
5. Good knowledge of MCDR (Mechanical Corrosion Damage Reports), CAF (Change Approval Form), ORA (Operational Risk Assessment), initiation and completion, maintaining a list of WO. Tracking of MAXIMO backlog, raising work order request to ensure timely follow up.
6. In addition the job holders are required to be interchangeable with the Production Operator- (Facilities) and cover the work requirements of that job. For details see the job description of the Production Operator (Facilities).
7. Carries out crane operation for routine lifts from the boat/platform.
8. Control and authorize access within his area of responsibility to engineering, inspection, maintenance, & /or facilities staff under the PTW system requirements & guidelines.
9. Undertake the final inspection at the completion of all works, ensuring the works have been completed satisfactory to the scope and PTW requirements; all tools, materials and debris removed; where applicable, determine that the equipment / system is deemed to be worthy of returning to service; and execute the closure of the PTW, & work request.
10. Understand, monitor and intervene where necessary to ensure the safe, efficient and effective operation of wells and process equipment. Ensures Safety system is fully functional. Eliminate unnecessary production loss and process upset by taking timely corrective action.
„X Completion of Secondary education with minimum 2 years on the job training in operations and or maintenance. (Graduate or Diploma holders in Chemistry, Electrical or mechanical engineering are preferable).
„X 3-5 years experience in oil /gas process industry with knowledge and experience in the use of modern process control and production systems, preferably in an offshore environment, including two or more of the following specializations.
„X Thorough knowledge of well completion, process flow and safety system.
„X Good understanding of gas lifts valve and its operating procedures.
„X Thorough knowledge of operation of pumps, turbines, compressors, power generator and well equipment.
„X Basic knowledge about drilling, work over, well intervention operations.
„X Sound Operating knowledge about chemical treatment and pipeline
„X Basic understanding of wells, down-hole equipment and gas lift operation.
„X Through knowledge of fluid separation and well testing. Also good understating of pneumatic and electronic level/pressure/flow instruments.
„X Ability to interpret process flow, safety system and well completion schematics.
„X Well testing and water cut analyzing. Knowledge of basic flow measurement calculations and measurement equipment.
„X Fair written and spoken English
„X Business Management (Maximo, MS office 2003/2010, DP intranet, Live link applications, Crane Operations), Planning Prioritizing, Risk Management., Crane operations.
„X People Management (Core behaviours, Delegation, Training (On-Job), Coaching mentoring, guiding.), Effective communication, Conflict Management, Approachable and Supportive. Knowledge sharing,
„X Personnel Management: Time keeping, Safety leadership, Confidence, & Self awareness.
Apply here: http://adf.ly/qTmZn
|Title||Senior Document Controller|
|Reporting to||Project Manager|
To perform the effective set-up, implementation and administration of the Client Document Management System for DPE Project Management Team (PMT) resident in Dubai Petroleum Establishment (DPE) offices in Dubai including development of effective Engineering Information Management for the Engineering department. To ensure the efficient and timely flow of engineering information within DPE and between DPE and it’s contractors, in accordance with contract requirements. To maintain transmittal and information records and ensure that all documentation is processed in accordance with agreed PMT and Department procedures.
Key Result Areas
1. Prepare and administrate effective Engineering Project and Engineering Department Document Management processes.
2. Ensure all technical project drawings and documentation are received, checked, accurately recorded and distributed in an efficient and expeditious manner in accordance with agreed Project procedures and distribution matrix
3. Ensure that the progress of Project reviews of all technical data is closely monitored and highlight problem areas to Project Management
4. Ensure that all documentation progress reports are produced on time as required and that regular exception reports on late documentation are made available for management review
5. Ensure that all correspondence, other non-technical documents and records are distributed and maintained in accordance with PMT procedures
6. Administer Livelink permissions on Engineering Project folder structures.
7. Act as the Livelink SPOC for the project team.
8. Ensure project information is stored and managed in the line with Dubai Petroleum Management Policy.
|Qualification||Knowledge, Skills, Experience and Job Related Competencies|
Educational Qualifications: �X Senior High School level qualifications or above
Experience Profile: �X Minimum of 10 years’ experience working as Senior Document Controller
�X Experience with oil & gas projects
�X Demonstrated experience with set up of project document control systems
�X Experience with FEED, EPC projects and Owner/Operator organisations
�X Knowledgeable about Electronic Document Management Systems, preferably Livelink
Competencies/Skills/Others: �X Self-motivated, energetic and tenacious
�X Adopts a pro-active approach to solving problems
�X Skilled with Microsoft Office and Microsoft Excel
�X Comfortable communicating with all levels of organisation
�X Ability to function in a multi cultural environment
�X Excellent administrative and organisational skills
�X Excellent written and verbal communication skills