Azuma Marine & Offshore Engineering (M) Sdn Bhd was incorporated on 06 June 2013 for diesel engine components reconditioning service industry as 100% owner by Azuma Kako (Japan).
The company is committed in its quality policy to achieve professional and work excellence in fulfilling customers satisfaction and expectation. It aims to carry out the responsibilities and obligation with diligence, dignity and dedication.
Qualified marine diesel component repairer for: Piston Crown Cylinder Cover Exhaust Valve Spindle / Seat Exhaust Housings Piston Rod Connecting Rod Field Service Fuel Injection Parts
- Able to operate Lathe & Radial drilling machine
- Candidate must possess at least a Primary/Secondary School/SPM/; Level, Higher Secondary/STPM/Level/Pre-U, any field.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Non-Executives specializing in Manufacturing/Production Operations or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Able to work overtime
Apply here: http://adf.ly/qDO4h