Amerstrand Engineering Sdn Bhd was incorporated in the year 2000. We have more than 10 years of experience in the Oil and Gas industry specializing in the GRE piping systems, FRP grating and handrails system and Offshore Architectural and Living Quarters work. We have grown steadily over the years, with the increase in the number of our professional manpower and facilities. With more than 100 projects to date, Our clients can rest assured of our expertise in design, fabrication, installation, testing and pre-commissioning our products.
1.QA QC Engineer (Min 5 years experiences)
- Directly Responsible to the project Manager for ensuring that COMPANY approved QAQC programme is implemented continuosly
- This shall include fabrication and testing procedure, materials and consumable for use the required trade skills
- Well conversant with all welding code, procedures and examination applicable to the relevent COMPANY standard
- Familiar with International Codes of Practices
2.Field Engineer/Mechanical Piping (Min 9 years experiences)
- Direct reporting to Project Manager.
- Responsible for work preparation upon receipt of the design package until project completion.
- Required to conduct visit to offshore worksite or fabrication yard.
- Responsible to prepare and develop job cards consisting of scheduling and resource.
- Coordinate with other discipline engineers for timely input to the full work package preparation.
- Shall maintain project log, review all input from procurement to ensure complete material availability.
- Liaise with other discipline Engineers for developing details job planning
- Shall be rolled over the offshore provide engineering supports during offshore execution.
- Shall produce a daily narrative report on the project progress versus plan, problem areas,lesson learn and etc.
- To ensure that the information is complied for the close out report and project data base.
- He shall work alongside with Planning Engineer to develop Post Project Critique.
- He shall advise the COMPANY status of outstanding technical queries and project documents required for the preparation and execution.