Latexx Partners Berhad is a public listed company on the Bursa Malaysia (Formally known as Kuala Lumpur Stock Exchange).
Latexx Partners Berhad is located in Kamunting Industrial Estate, north of peninsular Malaysia, with close proximity to Penang seaport and Penang international airport.
The company started its operation in 1988. Today, Latexx is one of the largest medical examination gloves producers in Malaysia. It is presently the largest glove manufacturing company with all its factories built in one single location. The company is embarked on an aggressive expansion plan. The current capacity is 6 billion pieces of gloves annually. By the year 2011, the capacity is expected to increase to 9 billion. The expansion plan will further continue. By 2013, a target of 12 billion gloves is set. And, by year 2015 to achieve a shipment target of 15 billion gloves per annum.
We cater and distribute our gloves worldwide, capitalizing on our strong market representation around the world. Currently our gloves are distributed to 80 countries, serving more than 300 customers.
We are looking forward to receiving your application for the following job offers
- Civil Engineer (m/w)
- Compounding Manager
- Customer Service Executive
- Design Engineer (m/w)
- Electric & Automation Engineer (m/w)
- Electrical Manager
- Facility & Maintenance Manager
- Industrial Engineer
- IT Manager Malaysia/Singapore Region
- Maintenance and Utilities Supervisor
- Manager - Business Development
- Mechanical Engineer (m/w)
- Packing / Warehouse Executive
- Planning Executive
- Process Engineer
- Product Development Executive
- Production Engineer
- Production Executive
- Production Manager
- Production Supervisor
- Project Administration (m/w)
- QA Executive
- R & D Executive
- RA Executive
- Sales and Marketing Manager
- Senior Process Engineer
- Technical Documentation Executive
- Time schedule Engineer (m/w)
- Training and Development Executive
Please attach the following documents to your application and email them directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Letter of Application for a specific position
- CV stating your qualification, work experience, skills, testimonial (if any)
We look forward to receiving your job application. Our HR Department will contact you to discuss the details.