|Job Title||Senior Corrosion Engineer|
|Location||Jalan Tun Razak - Kuala Lumpur,MY|
|Business Identifier||Wood Group Kenny|
Wood Group Kenny is the world’s largest specialist subsea, pipeline and riser engineering and management contractor. Headquartered in the UK with a strong track record in engineering excellence, the Company is part of the Wood Group organisation and currently employs approximately 2700 staff at 26 offices and 17 countries worldwide.
Our Integrity Management division is seeking a self-motivated, innovative and personable engineer with a strong technical background in materials and/or corrosion. The role will be based at our office in Kuala Lumpur and focuses on the South East Asian Region with opportunities to interact with leading Engineers and work on projects across a truly global organisation.
Roles & Responsibilities
· The delivery of design engineering services and to both internal and external customers.
· Failure and issue investigation.
· Provide technical expertise on Materials and/or Corrosion.
· Authoring, checking and issuing of design documents for both SURF and TURF projects.
· Perform corrosion rate calculations, and fitness for purpose studies to ensure continuing asset integrity management.
· Provide technical support to other Wood Group companies.
· Correctly adhere to the Company Health, Safety, Environment, & Quality policies.
· Contribute to business development and tendering activities.
· Build relations with the Client.
Desired Skills & Experience
· A relevant recognised degree in engineering or materials related subject.
· Registered professional engineer in Malaysia or is seeking such registration.
· A minimum of 3-5 years relevant engineering experience within the oil and gas sector.
· Experience working in a multi-discipline environment.
· The ability to prioritise work to meet company and client deadlines.
· An in-depth knowledge of the technical issues related Corrosion and or Materials Selection.
· Knowledge of relevant codes and standards.
· Familiar with Subsea facilities, operations, commissioning & intervention would be a distinct advantage.
· Familiarity with well materials and related issues would be a distinct advantage.
|How To Apply|
Please quote job reference IRC in all correspondence relating to this position. Internal applicants must discuss their application with their line manager prior to applying. Online applications only - no email applications
Wood Group Kenny
Posted by Vacancy
Muhibbah Engineering (M) Bhd is an international diversified and established construction company with project...
Technip is a world leader in project management, engineering and construction for the energy industry. From the deepest Subsea o...
The Habtoor Leighton Group (HLG) is one of the leading diversified international contractors in the Middle East and North Africa. HLG...
ABB is a leader in power and automation technologies that enable utility and industry customers to improve performance while lowering envi...
Baker Hughes is a leading supplier of oilfield services, products, technology and systems to the worldwide oil and natural gas industry...
Bourbon Offshore Mitra Sdn Bhd, part of a leading International Marine Offshore Operator, is an expanding marine support services provider ...
We are part of a growth-oriented oil & gas Group of Companies in Malaysia listed in the Bursa Main Board. Our business princ...
Bumi Armada Berhad is the largest owner and operator of offshore support vessels in Malaysia and is an established and trusted service pa...
Apex Energy Sdn Bhd undertakes oil and gas projects, and offshore installation and plant maintenance services. From project management to pr...
We are subsidiary of a public listed company providing services covering project management, design & engineering, maintenance, proc...