|Job Title||Senior Corrosion Engineer|
|Location||Jalan Tun Razak - Kuala Lumpur,MY|
|Business Identifier||Wood Group Kenny|
Wood Group Kenny is the world’s largest specialist subsea, pipeline and riser engineering and management contractor. Headquartered in the UK with a strong track record in engineering excellence, the Company is part of the Wood Group organisation and currently employs approximately 2700 staff at 26 offices and 17 countries worldwide.
Our Integrity Management division is seeking a self-motivated, innovative and personable engineer with a strong technical background in materials and/or corrosion. The role will be based at our office in Kuala Lumpur and focuses on the South East Asian Region with opportunities to interact with leading Engineers and work on projects across a truly global organisation.
Roles & Responsibilities
· The delivery of design engineering services and to both internal and external customers.
· Failure and issue investigation.
· Provide technical expertise on Materials and/or Corrosion.
· Authoring, checking and issuing of design documents for both SURF and TURF projects.
· Perform corrosion rate calculations, and fitness for purpose studies to ensure continuing asset integrity management.
· Provide technical support to other Wood Group companies.
· Correctly adhere to the Company Health, Safety, Environment, & Quality policies.
· Contribute to business development and tendering activities.
· Build relations with the Client.
Desired Skills & Experience
· A relevant recognised degree in engineering or materials related subject.
· Registered professional engineer in Malaysia or is seeking such registration.
· A minimum of 3-5 years relevant engineering experience within the oil and gas sector.
· Experience working in a multi-discipline environment.
· The ability to prioritise work to meet company and client deadlines.
· An in-depth knowledge of the technical issues related Corrosion and or Materials Selection.
· Knowledge of relevant codes and standards.
· Familiar with Subsea facilities, operations, commissioning & intervention would be a distinct advantage.
· Familiarity with well materials and related issues would be a distinct advantage.
|How To Apply|
Please quote job reference IRC in all correspondence relating to this position. Internal applicants must discuss their application with their line manager prior to applying. Online applications only - no email applications
Wood Group Kenny
Posted by Vacancy
Beng Kuang Marine Limited is one of the most established providers to the marine offshore oil & gas industries with business special...
The Abu Dhabi Company for Onshore Oil Operations (ADCO) operates onshore and in shallow coastal water of the Emirate of Abu Dhabi, one of ...
Baker Hughes is a leading supplier of oilfield services, products, technology and systems to the worldwide oil and natural gas industry...
McDermott is a leading engineering, procurement, construction and installation (EPCI) company focused on executing complex offshore oil a...
Technip is a world leader in project management, engineering and construction for the energy industry. From the deepest Subsea o...
ABB is a leader in power and automation technologies that enable utility and industry customers to improve performance while lowering envi...
Petronas Carigali Sdn. Bhd. is a wholly owned Exploration and Production (E&P) subsidiary of PETRONAS, the national oil company of Mala...
Brunei Gas Carriers Sdn Bhd is a joint venture company incorporated in Brunei Darussalam since 1998 and owns a fleet of 3 LNG vessels...
Exxon Mobil Corporation is the world's largest publicly traded international oil & gas company. We are the industry leader in almo...
Perisai Petroleum Teknologi Bhd (“Perisai”) is a Malaysian based upstream oil & gas service provider. A public listed group since 20...