|Job Title||Senior Corrosion Engineer|
|Location||Jalan Tun Razak - Kuala Lumpur,MY|
|Business Identifier||Wood Group Kenny|
Wood Group Kenny is the world’s largest specialist subsea, pipeline and riser engineering and management contractor. Headquartered in the UK with a strong track record in engineering excellence, the Company is part of the Wood Group organisation and currently employs approximately 2700 staff at 26 offices and 17 countries worldwide.
Our Integrity Management division is seeking a self-motivated, innovative and personable engineer with a strong technical background in materials and/or corrosion. The role will be based at our office in Kuala Lumpur and focuses on the South East Asian Region with opportunities to interact with leading Engineers and work on projects across a truly global organisation.
Roles & Responsibilities
· The delivery of design engineering services and to both internal and external customers.
· Failure and issue investigation.
· Provide technical expertise on Materials and/or Corrosion.
· Authoring, checking and issuing of design documents for both SURF and TURF projects.
· Perform corrosion rate calculations, and fitness for purpose studies to ensure continuing asset integrity management.
· Provide technical support to other Wood Group companies.
· Correctly adhere to the Company Health, Safety, Environment, & Quality policies.
· Contribute to business development and tendering activities.
· Build relations with the Client.
Desired Skills & Experience
· A relevant recognised degree in engineering or materials related subject.
· Registered professional engineer in Malaysia or is seeking such registration.
· A minimum of 3-5 years relevant engineering experience within the oil and gas sector.
· Experience working in a multi-discipline environment.
· The ability to prioritise work to meet company and client deadlines.
· An in-depth knowledge of the technical issues related Corrosion and or Materials Selection.
· Knowledge of relevant codes and standards.
· Familiar with Subsea facilities, operations, commissioning & intervention would be a distinct advantage.
· Familiarity with well materials and related issues would be a distinct advantage.
|How To Apply|
Please quote job reference IRC in all correspondence relating to this position. Internal applicants must discuss their application with their line manager prior to applying. Online applications only - no email applications
Wood Group Kenny
Posted by Vacancy
Brunel provides business services specialising in flexible deployment of professionals in the field of Engineering, IT, Legal, Finance...
SapuraKencana Petroleum Berhad (SapuraKencana) is one of the world's largest integrated oil and gas services and solutions prov...
Amaniaga established in 2010 by a group of engineers working in the Malaysian Oil & Gas sector is a promising solution provider for...
Murphy Oil Corporation is a worldwide oil & gas organization that entered the Fortune "100 Fastest-Growing Companies"...
Here in Petron, we consider our human resource as our most valued asset in spurring success and building a reputation of excellence...
Semua Shipping Sdn Bhd was first incorporated in April 1980. The group started-off its business by distributing fuel oil to Shell Timor S...
Pengambilan Kadet 2014 1.Pegawai Kadet Dek [Diploma Pengajian Nautika] 2.Pegawai Kadet Enjin [ Diploma Kejuruteraan Marin] ...
MYGAZ SDN BHD is a petroleum company subsidiary of Siamgas And Petrochemicals Public Company Limited operates in the Natural gas dist...
Dayang Enterprise Holdings Berhad (Dayang) is an investment holding company that has three wholly owned subsidiaries under its wing -- Day...
OneSubsea is a one of a kind company, created by two subsea leaders: Cameron and Schlumberger. From reservoir to subsea to surface, we ...