|Job Title||Senior Corrosion Engineer|
|Location||Jalan Tun Razak - Kuala Lumpur,MY|
|Business Identifier||Wood Group Kenny|
Wood Group Kenny is the world’s largest specialist subsea, pipeline and riser engineering and management contractor. Headquartered in the UK with a strong track record in engineering excellence, the Company is part of the Wood Group organisation and currently employs approximately 2700 staff at 26 offices and 17 countries worldwide.
Our Integrity Management division is seeking a self-motivated, innovative and personable engineer with a strong technical background in materials and/or corrosion. The role will be based at our office in Kuala Lumpur and focuses on the South East Asian Region with opportunities to interact with leading Engineers and work on projects across a truly global organisation.
Roles & Responsibilities
· The delivery of design engineering services and to both internal and external customers.
· Failure and issue investigation.
· Provide technical expertise on Materials and/or Corrosion.
· Authoring, checking and issuing of design documents for both SURF and TURF projects.
· Perform corrosion rate calculations, and fitness for purpose studies to ensure continuing asset integrity management.
· Provide technical support to other Wood Group companies.
· Correctly adhere to the Company Health, Safety, Environment, & Quality policies.
· Contribute to business development and tendering activities.
· Build relations with the Client.
Desired Skills & Experience
· A relevant recognised degree in engineering or materials related subject.
· Registered professional engineer in Malaysia or is seeking such registration.
· A minimum of 3-5 years relevant engineering experience within the oil and gas sector.
· Experience working in a multi-discipline environment.
· The ability to prioritise work to meet company and client deadlines.
· An in-depth knowledge of the technical issues related Corrosion and or Materials Selection.
· Knowledge of relevant codes and standards.
· Familiar with Subsea facilities, operations, commissioning & intervention would be a distinct advantage.
· Familiarity with well materials and related issues would be a distinct advantage.
|How To Apply|
Please quote job reference IRC in all correspondence relating to this position. Internal applicants must discuss their application with their line manager prior to applying. Online applications only - no email applications
Wood Group Kenny
Posted by Vacancy
To achieve company vision through the safe and efficient production, marketing, sale and delivery of LNG, LPG and natural gases, pent...
MYGAZ SDN BHD is a petroleum company subsidiary of Siamgas And Petrochemicals Public Company Limited operates in the Natural gas dist...
Vacancy:- Operation Engineer
Sr. Executive/Head of Division - Research & Technical Division ASG : Johor - Segamat (1 position) Responsibilities: To head ...
We are a dynamic shipping and marine services company that owns and operates chemical tankers and offshore support vessels within the Asi...
Apex Energy Sdn Bhd undertakes oil and gas projects, and offshore installation and plant maintenance services. From project management to pr...
Bumi Armada Berhad is the largest owner and operator of offshore support vessels in Malaysia and is an established and trusted service pa...
Upstream Downstream Process & Services Sdn Bhd (UDPS) was incorporated under Malaysia Companies Act 1956 on 20th April 2004. UDPS is ...
We are an established engineering company servicing the Oil & Gas and Power Generation industry since 1993. We are invit ing self moti...
We are looking for high calibre professionals to join our team as: Posted Date Closing Date Job Title 03 Sep 2012 03 Oct 2012...