Here in Petron, we consider our human resource as our most valued asset in spurring success and building a reputation of excellence. We are dedicated to develop aspiring leaders and invest in our people in order for them to reach their full potential in personal and professional development.
We are looking for professionals who share our values of integrity, innovation, and excellence to join our team.
We encourage you to be part of our pool of talents by emailing your updated resume, transcript of records, and most recent 2x2 ID photo to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate the position you are applying for in the subject line.
You may submit your resume to us to:
HUMAN RESOURCES DEPARTMENT
10th Floor, Menara I & P1, No. 46, Jalan Dungun
Damansara Heights, 50490 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
P.O. Box 10040, 50700 Kuala Lumpur
For your inquiries, you may call us at +603-20828400 or +603-20828600, or
Email us at email@example.com
- The incumbent is required to assist the Project Manager / Project Lead to plan and execute a wide range of engineering projects in accordance with PDRs priorities. His duties include but are not limited to the following:
- To prepare project execution plans, cost estimates and project schedules for development of new engineering projects
- To carry out I &E work scoping for refinery projects
- To provide I & E engineering supports during detailed engineering of projects
- To coordinate and manage detailed engineering activities by engineering contractors or in-house engineering technicians
- To supervise and/or coordinate site construction activities of projects.
- To provide project documentation controls and ad hoc field engineering supports
- To prepare equipment specifications / bill of materials / construction specifications, or to coordinate / review equipment specifications / bill of materials / construction specifications prepared by engineering contractors
- To attend site meetings, safety tool box talks and participate in all safety activities of PDR / projects
- To monitor and / or verify work progresses, report project status, etc
- The incumbent shall possess the following qualifications/qualities and experiences:
- Degree in engineering (preferably in electrical discipline)
- 5 or more years of project engineering and execution experiences preferably in a refinery or chemical plant
- Wide knowledge of various codes of practices, engineering standards, safety practices, local by-laws, government regulations relating to project execution
- Knowledge of PDR&s management systems or project implementation procedures, design standards/practices, etc would be of definite advantage