Nikon (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd, a subsidiary company of Nikon Corporation Japan, an internationally renowned manufacturer, distributor of high quality imaging and industrial equipment products, is continuously developing next generation products. Due to our rapid expansion, we are now inviting performance driven individual and motivated professional with relevant experience to join our dynamic team that values professional expertise in the Consumer Products Division.
- To be part of an aggressive service team promoting a leading brand and perform daily trouble shooting/repairing of incoming photo equipments.
- To analyze service faults and provide technical support to consumers and dealers,
- To monitor and update part usage, daily repair and incomplete jobs,
- To have extensive experience and participate in the latest information technology for service clinics and NPS events,
- To provide and attend to customers’ enquiries on technical information regarding repairs.
- Candidate must possess Diploma in Electrical/Electronic Engineering or equivalent qualification;
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply or must be at least minimum 1 – 2 years relevant working experience preferably consumer related industry;
- Candidate is able to understand the functionality of electronics circuit diagram;
- Excellent interpersonal skill and good communication skill to interact with all levels of people;
- Possess initiative skills and able to work independently.
- Responsible to provide technical/product knowledge support and establishing good relationship with photographers, studio, press media and potential customers and Nikon’s users;
- Involved in Nikon Club activities and conduct product training/workshop to dealers/users whenever necessary;
- Actively involved and assist in advertising and promotion program and implementation by HQ;
- Manage the equipment inventory, display showcase, products and POP stuffs;
- Provide and research information on competitors and market trends;
- A good team player and work closely with the sales team in Penang branch;
- Any other matters that assign by the management.
What we need from you:
- Passionate in photography, excellent interpersonal skills and ability to deal with all levels of people;
- Degree in any field with working experience in consumer products industry or Knowledge in IT and photography software; Fresh Graduate is encouraged to apply;
- Energetic, independent, good working attitude and goal oriented personality;
- Possess good command of communication in English & B.Malaysia, Mandarin & other dialects are preferred.
Only short listed candidates will be notified. Interested candidates are encouraged to apply online or write in giving comprehensive resume stating details of education and career history, current and expected salary, contact numbers, and non returnable passport size photograph to Hr.Nmy@nikon.com