Malaysia Marine and Heavy Engineering Holdings Berhad (MHB) is a leading marine and heavy engineering services provider in Malaysia, focused primarily on the oil and gas sector. We offer a wide spectrum of engineering and construction, marine conversion and marine repair services at two yards in Pasir Gudang, Johor, Malaysia, namely MMHE East and MMHE West. We are also the only yard in Malaysia capable of repairing Ultra Large Crude Carriers (ULCC) and LNG vessels as well as performing marine conversions.
MMHE is a leading oil and gas construction and marine engineering company with capabilities for fabrication of offshore facilities that includes structures used in deepwater exploration. We are also the only yard in Malaysia capable of repairing Ultra Large Crude Carriers (ULCC) and LNG vessels and perform ship conversions.
MMHE is growing and aspire to be top 5 in Asia. MMHE Offshore Business Unit is developing a FEED and DDE Verification Unit within MMHE Engineering Department and we need Design Engineers to join our team in successfully manage EPCIC projects. You will benefit from experiencing a fast pace work environment with multi-cultural workforce and an organisation that values and recognises its People, Performance and Professionalism.
If you are up for the Challenge, we encourage your applications for the following positions: -
Position: Marine Acceleration Specialist Trainee (MAST)
Work Location: Pasir Gudang
- Candidate must possess a Diploma in Engineering (Marine)
- Minimum CGPA of 2.80.
- With less than 2 years of working experience, but not a pre-requisite. Fresh graduates applicants are encouraged to apply.
- Strong leadership ability with proven interpersonal, analytical and problem-solving skills.
Position: Executive Divisional Planning
Work Location: Pasir Gudang
- Assist Manager Planning to develop strategies / programs to achieve optimal utilization of resources and to enhance existing production capabilities in terms of manpower, equipment, facilities and technologies cost-effectively with the objective of increasing Marine Repair productivity level.
- Strategize and lead in developing effective long term and short term strategies and plans for the business to enrich / expand Marine Repair business portfolio and opportunities.
- Monitor and report Marine Repair production and project departments’ productivity and performance measurement criteria / indicators (e.g. Marine Repair KPI) based on industry best practices and benchmarking.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in any field.
- At least 5 years of working experience in marine-related or oil&gas industry.
- Knowledgeable in marine repair or oil&gas industry; such as standard, work method or classification societies (e.g ABS, DNV or Lloyds)
- Familiar with manpower planning, production planning or performance planning.
- Candidates with finance / accounting background would preferably to be shortlisted.
Kindly submit the application with the latest update curriculum vitae, certificates qualifications and passport size photograph to the following contact address and telephone number :
Human Resource Business Partner,
Marine Repair Business Unit
Malaysia Marine Heavy Engineering Sdn Bhd
PLO 3, Jalan Pekeliling, P.O. Box 77
81700 Pasir Gudang
Direct Line : +607 268 3018/3021
Deposit resume here : http://adf.ly/quIO6