Malacca Securities Sdn Bhd ("the Company") is a participating organisation of Bursa Malaysia Securities Berhad and licensed by the Securities Commission to undertake regulated activities of dealing in securities and investment advice. The Company is also appointed by Federation of Investment Managers Malaysia ("FIMM") as Institutional Unit Trust Advisor ("IUTA")
The Company started as a partnership in 1963 under the name of Malacca Traders. In 1973, the Company was incorporated as Malacca Traders Sdn. (an unlimited company under the Companies Act, 1965). The Company then converted into a private limited company in 1986 as Malacca Traders Sdn Bhd. In 1992, the Company changed to its current name Malacca Securities Sdn. Bhd.
The Company is principally involved in stock broking and dealing in securities listed on Bursa Malaysia and other Exchanges and distribution of mutual funds. The Company’s subsidiaries are providing nominees (custodian) services.
1. DEALER’S REPRESENTATIVE (SALARIED/COMMISSIONED)
(SUBANG JAYA, PETALING JAYA, JOHOR BAHRU)
- Diploma in Finance, Economics, Accounting, or Commerce/ Degree/ any other equivalent qualification recognized by Securities Commission;
- Sales Orientated, highly motivated and self-disciplined;
- Attractive package to be offered to suitable candidates;
- Candidates with a wide network of established business contacts will be an added advantage;
- Successful candidates will be required to sit for module 6&7 and apply for Dealer's Representative licence;
- Bumiputera fresh graduates or ex-employees of financial institutions are encouraged to apply and specific training programs will be provided.
2. IT EXECUTIVE
- Minimum Certificate/Diploma/Degree in Information Technology or its equivalent;
- To provide Application system Support;
- To provide Infra-Structure and Networking and Hardware Support;
- To ensure Smooth Running of IT Operations Tasks;
- On the job training will be provided.
3. ASSISTANT TO COMPANY SECRETARY
- Pursuing ICSA study with SPM/STPM/Diploma qualification;
- Proficient in written and spoken English;
- Proactive with a strong sense of responsibility and urgency;
- Computer literate and multitasking;
- Preferably with at least 1 year experience in company secretarial practice.
- Assist the Company Secretary in secretarial functions;
- Arrange and attend Shareholders, Directors, Management Committee Meetings;
- Prepare resolutions, minutes, statutory documents;
- Update and maintain secretarial records;
- Perform administrative functions.
4. CUSTOMER SUPPORT EXECUTIVE
- Minimum a Diploma or Degree Holder in Business Studies / Banking / Mass Communication or related discipline;
- Good communication skills, with written and verbal proficiency in English and Mandarin;
- Pleasant personality and experience in handling customers;
- Positive working attitude and able to work in a fast-paced and stressful environment;
- Fresh graduates and candidates without the necessary qualifications but with relevant experience in the financial services industry will be considered;
- Resourceful and pro-active in attending to customer’s enquiries.
Interested candidates are invited to email your latest resume to our HR email:firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.