|GE (NYSE: GE) works on things that matter. The best people and the best technologies taking on the toughest challenges. Finding solutions in energy, health and home, transportation and finance. Building, powering, moving and curing the world. Not just imagining. Doing. GE works. For more information, visit the company's website at www.ge.com|
|Process Improvement Engineer|
|Lean Six Sigma|
|You will be responsible for measuring, analyzing and controlling key processes that influence productivity growth and customer satisfaction. You will work closely with Black Belts at other sites to leverage and apply learnings. In this role you will utilize experience or expertise to solve problems, develop and execute objectives for self and others, and have the ability to affect short-term and some long-term business goals. You will be trained & certified as black belt in 2-3 years.|
|You will be responsible for defined work or projects with moderate complexity. In this role you will follow an individual work plan, meet day-to-day short-term objectives, and resolve issues through immediate action or short-term planning.|
· Provide leadership and direction to cross-functional team empowered to execute the Lean Six Sigma strategy for process improvement
· Deliver breakthrough levels of improvement in process capability, producibility of designs and business processes to reduce defects and attain world-class levels of quality through completion of a training program on Lean Six Sigma philosophy, theory, and application tools / tactics
· Facilitate, train, and coach team members in the use of Lean Six Sigma tools
· Work with operating leaders and teams to uncover and assess Lean Six Sigma opportunities for General Electric (GE) and its suppliers.
· Constantly seek, share, and implement best practices.
· Apply Lean Six Sigma tools to improve process capability and eliminate defects.
· Lead and facilitate cross-functional project teams.
· Communicate teams’ progress to Champions, Business Leaders, and Master Black Belts
· Identify potential process improvement projects
|• Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering or quivalent from an accredited university / college.|
• Have 3-5 years of experience in process improvement tools.
• Possess good analytical, logical and critical thinking skills.
• Have a strong project management skills.
• Have experience as a change agent with the ability to influence all levels of the organization.
• Excellent communication, facilitation, negotiation and presentation skills.
• Green belt certification is preferred.
|· Able to effectively influence and motivate others at all levels of the organization|
· Established project management ability
· Sound analytical and quantitative skills
· PC proficiency
· Strong oral and written communication skills
· Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
· Demonstrated ability as a change agent
Apply here :https://xjobs.brassring.com/tgwebhost/jobdetails.aspx?partnerid=54&siteid=5346&jobid=1159210
Posted by Vacancy
Latexx Partners Berhad is a public listed company on the Bursa Malaysia (Formally known as Kuala Lumpur Stock Exchange). Latexx Partn...
Bourbon Offshore Mitra Sdn Bhd, part of a leading International Marine Offshore Operator, is an expanding marine support services provider ...
Genting Plantations Berhad is a leading public listed company with interests in plantation, property development and biotechnology. W...
To achieve company vision through the safe and efficient production, marketing, sale and delivery of LNG, LPG and natural gases, pent...
Aker Engineering Malaysia Sdn Bhd (AEM) was established in Malaysia in 1988 as part of the Aker Solutions Group, a leading global provide...
SapuraKencana Petroleum Berhad (SapuraKencana) is one of the world's largest integrated oil and gas services and solutions prov...
ince 2001 Sigur Ros has been providing construction and support services including pipeline and structure installation, pipeline pre-...
Job Application If you would like a career at Kim Loong Resources Berhad, just email your application to us at the address below: hr@k...
ABB is a leader in power and automation technologies that enable utility and industry customers to improve performance while lowering envi...
JAWATAN 1. EKSEKUTIF KEWANGAN IKLAN JAWATAN & CARA MEMOHON: http://www.jobstreet.com.my/jobs/2012/4/default/10/1623428.htm?fr...