|GE (NYSE: GE) works on things that matter. The best people and the best technologies taking on the toughest challenges. Finding solutions in energy, health and home, transportation and finance. Building, powering, moving and curing the world. Not just imagining. Doing. GE works. For more information, visit the company's website at www.ge.com|
|Process Improvement Engineer|
|Lean Six Sigma|
|You will be responsible for measuring, analyzing and controlling key processes that influence productivity growth and customer satisfaction. You will work closely with Black Belts at other sites to leverage and apply learnings. In this role you will utilize experience or expertise to solve problems, develop and execute objectives for self and others, and have the ability to affect short-term and some long-term business goals. You will be trained & certified as black belt in 2-3 years.|
|You will be responsible for defined work or projects with moderate complexity. In this role you will follow an individual work plan, meet day-to-day short-term objectives, and resolve issues through immediate action or short-term planning.|
· Provide leadership and direction to cross-functional team empowered to execute the Lean Six Sigma strategy for process improvement
· Deliver breakthrough levels of improvement in process capability, producibility of designs and business processes to reduce defects and attain world-class levels of quality through completion of a training program on Lean Six Sigma philosophy, theory, and application tools / tactics
· Facilitate, train, and coach team members in the use of Lean Six Sigma tools
· Work with operating leaders and teams to uncover and assess Lean Six Sigma opportunities for General Electric (GE) and its suppliers.
· Constantly seek, share, and implement best practices.
· Apply Lean Six Sigma tools to improve process capability and eliminate defects.
· Lead and facilitate cross-functional project teams.
· Communicate teams’ progress to Champions, Business Leaders, and Master Black Belts
· Identify potential process improvement projects
|• Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering or quivalent from an accredited university / college.|
• Have 3-5 years of experience in process improvement tools.
• Possess good analytical, logical and critical thinking skills.
• Have a strong project management skills.
• Have experience as a change agent with the ability to influence all levels of the organization.
• Excellent communication, facilitation, negotiation and presentation skills.
• Green belt certification is preferred.
|· Able to effectively influence and motivate others at all levels of the organization|
· Established project management ability
· Sound analytical and quantitative skills
· PC proficiency
· Strong oral and written communication skills
· Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
· Demonstrated ability as a change agent
Apply here :https://xjobs.brassring.com/tgwebhost/jobdetails.aspx?partnerid=54&siteid=5346&jobid=1159210
Posted by Vacancy
Muhibbah Engineering (M) Bhd is an international diversified and established construction company with project...
Technip is a world leader in project management, engineering and construction for the energy industry. From the deepest Subsea o...
The Habtoor Leighton Group (HLG) is one of the leading diversified international contractors in the Middle East and North Africa. HLG...
ABB is a leader in power and automation technologies that enable utility and industry customers to improve performance while lowering envi...
Bourbon Offshore Mitra Sdn Bhd, part of a leading International Marine Offshore Operator, is an expanding marine support services provider ...
Baker Hughes is a leading supplier of oilfield services, products, technology and systems to the worldwide oil and natural gas industry...
We are part of a growth-oriented oil & gas Group of Companies in Malaysia listed in the Bursa Main Board. Our business princ...
Bumi Armada Berhad is the largest owner and operator of offshore support vessels in Malaysia and is an established and trusted service pa...
Apex Energy Sdn Bhd undertakes oil and gas projects, and offshore installation and plant maintenance services. From project management to pr...
We are subsidiary of a public listed company providing services covering project management, design & engineering, maintenance, proc...