|GE (NYSE: GE) works on things that matter. The best people and the best technologies taking on the toughest challenges. Finding solutions in energy, health and home, transportation and finance. Building, powering, moving and curing the world. Not just imagining. Doing. GE works. For more information, visit the company's website at www.ge.com|
|Process Improvement Engineer|
|Lean Six Sigma|
|You will be responsible for measuring, analyzing and controlling key processes that influence productivity growth and customer satisfaction. You will work closely with Black Belts at other sites to leverage and apply learnings. In this role you will utilize experience or expertise to solve problems, develop and execute objectives for self and others, and have the ability to affect short-term and some long-term business goals. You will be trained & certified as black belt in 2-3 years.|
|You will be responsible for defined work or projects with moderate complexity. In this role you will follow an individual work plan, meet day-to-day short-term objectives, and resolve issues through immediate action or short-term planning.|
· Provide leadership and direction to cross-functional team empowered to execute the Lean Six Sigma strategy for process improvement
· Deliver breakthrough levels of improvement in process capability, producibility of designs and business processes to reduce defects and attain world-class levels of quality through completion of a training program on Lean Six Sigma philosophy, theory, and application tools / tactics
· Facilitate, train, and coach team members in the use of Lean Six Sigma tools
· Work with operating leaders and teams to uncover and assess Lean Six Sigma opportunities for General Electric (GE) and its suppliers.
· Constantly seek, share, and implement best practices.
· Apply Lean Six Sigma tools to improve process capability and eliminate defects.
· Lead and facilitate cross-functional project teams.
· Communicate teams’ progress to Champions, Business Leaders, and Master Black Belts
· Identify potential process improvement projects
|• Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering or quivalent from an accredited university / college.|
• Have 3-5 years of experience in process improvement tools.
• Possess good analytical, logical and critical thinking skills.
• Have a strong project management skills.
• Have experience as a change agent with the ability to influence all levels of the organization.
• Excellent communication, facilitation, negotiation and presentation skills.
• Green belt certification is preferred.
|· Able to effectively influence and motivate others at all levels of the organization|
· Established project management ability
· Sound analytical and quantitative skills
· PC proficiency
· Strong oral and written communication skills
· Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
· Demonstrated ability as a change agent
Apply here :https://xjobs.brassring.com/tgwebhost/jobdetails.aspx?partnerid=54&siteid=5346&jobid=1159210
Posted by Vacancy
Brunel provides business services specialising in flexible deployment of professionals in the field of Engineering, IT, Legal, Finance...
SapuraKencana Petroleum Berhad (SapuraKencana) is one of the world's largest integrated oil and gas services and solutions prov...
Amaniaga established in 2010 by a group of engineers working in the Malaysian Oil & Gas sector is a promising solution provider for...
Murphy Oil Corporation is a worldwide oil & gas organization that entered the Fortune "100 Fastest-Growing Companies"...
Here in Petron, we consider our human resource as our most valued asset in spurring success and building a reputation of excellence...
Semua Shipping Sdn Bhd was first incorporated in April 1980. The group started-off its business by distributing fuel oil to Shell Timor S...
Pengambilan Kadet 2014 1.Pegawai Kadet Dek [Diploma Pengajian Nautika] 2.Pegawai Kadet Enjin [ Diploma Kejuruteraan Marin] ...
MYGAZ SDN BHD is a petroleum company subsidiary of Siamgas And Petrochemicals Public Company Limited operates in the Natural gas dist...
Dayang Enterprise Holdings Berhad (Dayang) is an investment holding company that has three wholly owned subsidiaries under its wing -- Day...
OneSubsea is a one of a kind company, created by two subsea leaders: Cameron and Schlumberger. From reservoir to subsea to surface, we ...