Shop steel fabrication and mechanical engineering of pressure vessels, skids, deaerator, columns, separators, launcher, reciver, storage tanks,shell & tube heat exchangers, air coolers, HRSG, structuraal steel, pipe spools, etc.
If you have talent, experience and a strong desire to succeed: “CONQUER YOUR DESTINY” by joining our multi discipline Fabrication and Services Company involved mainly in Oil & Gas and Power Sector for the following positions. We are also a subsidiary of a Public Listed Company.
1. Manager, Business Development – (Based in Shah Alam)
- To lead Sales / Market team and to ensure that the company’s sales targets are achieved.
- To maintain rapport with business clients and associates.
- Degree / Diploma in Business / Marketing / Engineering.
- Minimum 7-10 years proven track in sales & marketing preferably in oil & gas / petrochemical / metal fabrication or relevant industries.
- Excellence in dealing with customers.
2. Assistant Manager, Safety – (Based in Klang)
- To ensure that the place of work under their control is maintained in that is safe and without risk to health.
- To provide such supervision as are necessary to ensure safe methods of are introduced and followed.
- To assess training requirements and to ensure the proper safety training.
- To ensure that all accidents and dangerous occurrences are reported to the appropriate internal and external organizations. To investigate accidents and dangerous occurrences are developed preventative
- To take all reasonable steps to promote health, safety at work.
- To take such action as is necessary in cases where safety requirement are not complied with.
- To conduct biweekly Tool Box Meeting for workers and staffs.
- To conduct monthly Safety Meeting with Safety and Health Committees.
- Diploma in OSH Management.
- Reasonable good health to undertake certain degree of strees and pressure.
- Good communication and inter-personnel skills.
- Having Green Book would be an advantage.
3. Senior Engineer / Engineer Project – (Based in Klang)
- To assist Project Manager in execution of the work efficiently.
- Coordinate resources for required fabrication and related works including material planning, manpower loading and project scheduling.
- Degree / Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or related discipline.
- Minimum 2 – 5 years working experience in related field.
- Familiar with steel fabrication eg. Steel Structure, Pressure Vessels, Heat Exchanger etc.
- Able to prepare progress schedule using MS Project and work independently with minimum supervision.
- Matured, committed and able to work under pressure.
4. Estimator – (Based in Shah Alam)
- Assist Estimation Manager to prepare cost estimates and bid proposals.
- Prepare documentations for bid proposals.
- Prepare documentations for bid proposals.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree / Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in related field.
- Familiar with steel fabrication and site construction works.
5. Senior Inspector, Quality Control – 2 nos. (Based in Klang)Responsibilities:
- Able to read and interpret engineering drawings.
- Able to carry out / conduct QC Inspection.
- Diploma in Metal Fabrication or related discipline.
- Minimum 3 - 5 years working experience in Steel Fabrication Industry.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office.
- Able to work under pressure.
6. Draftperson– (Based in Shah Alam)
- To prepare shop fabrication drawing.
- To review the shop fabrication drawing.
- Prepare “AS BUILT’ drawing.
- Diploma in Engineering with 1-2 years’ experience in Metal Fabrication Industry.
- Familiar with AutoCAD 2011, Pressure Vessel / Piping & Structure Drafting.
7. Assistant, Accounts – (Based in Shah Alam)
- Degree / Diploma in Accounting.
- Knowledge in preparing full set of accounts, accounting standard.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office and Accounting Software (SAP).
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- 4 months Contract (Start 01 June 2014 - 30 September 2014).
Interested applicants are invited to apply, stating key career achievements, expected salary, contact telephone number together with a recent photograph to:
|TEPAT TEKNIK SDN. BHD.|
|Lot 1, Jalan Halba 16/16,|
|40000 Shah Alam,|
|Selangor Darul Ehsan|
|Tel : 03-55101721 Fax : 03-55192533|
|Contact Person: Pn. Shazrina|
|Email : email@example.com|