Subsea Explore Services (Subsea) is a specialize Service Contractor primarily involve in Oil and Gas industry in the area of seabed-to-surface covering worldwide. We provide wide range of equipments and technology solutions tailored to the given objective with cost-effective solutions.
HSE SENIOR EXECUTIVE
- To assists QHSE manager in developing annual QHSE program
- To assist QHSE manager in providing training matrix to train and coach project personnel in the methods of working safely and in an environmentally sound manner
- To prepare regional Safety and Health Committee meeting program
- To participate in Roll out the regional QHSE program for understanding among employees at regional and country level including contractors.
- Provides sufficient guidelines of work procedures and work instructions, QHSE Catalogue of HIRARC and JHA to enables employees, project personnel and contractors to safely perform the task expected of them.
- To coordinate regional Safety and Health Committee meeting; Educate employees to work in a safe, healthy and environmentally sound manner
- To analyse audit and inspection result from regional QHSE audit and inspections carried out at project site, offices and contractors premises
- Summarize the HSE performance report and actions in order to achieve the project KPI's as above
- Project and employees personal QHSE Standard are met companys expectation and client satisfaction
- Project personnel are familiar with the legal requirements imposed to them by the authorities and company/client HSE Standard
- Requirements of standard HSE Integrated Management System (ISO 9001 & OHSAS 18001) are met in order to maintain continuous certification.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelors Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Engineering (Petroleum/Oil/Gas), Others or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): sho examination conducted by niosh, HSEMS, OHSAS 18001: 2007 and ISO 9001.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Senior Executives specializing in Engineering - Oil/Gas or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Apply here: http://adf.ly/rHXpk