Sarawak Energy belongs to the people of Sarawak, being 100 per cent owned by the State Government.
The company has a proud history of more than 70 years of service to the Sarawak community and now provides electricity to more than 500,000 account holders. While our name has changed from time to time, our respect for the people that we serve has never wavered.
In recent years, we have made strong progress on an exciting transformation journey, focused on harnessing the State’s abundant energy resources in hydropower, natural gas and coal to create new opportunities for the Sarawak community. With firm plans for further rapid growth, SEB is on track to become the leading producer of renewable energy in South East Asia.
By supporting the State Government’s Sarawak Corridor of Renewable Energy or SCORE program, Sarawak Energy is helping our community reach the goal of becoming a high-income State by 2020.
- SENIOR TECHNICIAN [CIVIL]
- SENIOR ENGINEER/EXECUTIVE - INFORMATION SECURITY (INFORMATION SECURITY – COMPLIANCE AND OPERATIONS)
- SENIOR ENGINEER/EXECUTIVE - INFORMATION SECURITY (TECHNICAL SECURITY ARCHITECTURE)
- SENIOR ENGINEER/EXECUTIVE - INFORMATION SECURITY (PROCEDURES AND GUIDELINES)
- SENIOR IT AUDITOR
- SENIOR FINANCIAL ANALYST
- SENIOR ENGINEER [ELECTRICAL]
- MANAGER [CIVIL]
- MANAGER [MECHANICAL]
- MANAGER [ELECTRICAL]