Likpin is a diverse and dynamic offshore/marine construction company whose operation is concentrated within the Gulf, Far East and the Caspian Region. The Corporate office is based in Dubai, U.A.E. which requires the following:
To assist the project manager with ensuring correct project/work instructions are implemented on the project and act as deputy project manager whenever assigned.
- Develop pre-qualification documents, follow up and confirm company is accepted in Client’s list of service suppliers.
- Preparation of mobilization plans and installation procedures.
- Responsible for ensuring all items fabricated, installed and commissioned meet client’s approved procedures.
- Supervise and responsible for activities assigned to Sub-Contractors. This includes: Prepare Scope of Work; Issue ITT and participate in vendor selection process; Complete Requisition for Purchase Orders; Site supervision; Approval of deliverables; Compliance with project targets; Full management of subcontracts.
- Identify and supervise all technical resources needed to complete the task. Assign and co-ordinate scopes of work, review work done and ensure each resource stays within assigned schedule and cost targets.
- Responsible and accountable for remaining within budget (marine spread, equipment, man hours and materials) and other targets for optimizing final cost and schedule.
- Responsible for all interfaces relevant to the task under their responsibility including Client, Subcontractors, Internal Entities and Vessels.
- Responsible for all offshore activities relevant to the task under his responsibility.
- Ensure that the Project Manager is provided with adequate financial information to enable correct and accurate preparation of project status report.
- Responsible for initiating actions to prevent non-conforming condition.
- Conduct all activities within the Company Policy, Procedures and Work Instructions.
- Be aware of the contractual aspects of the project.
- Ensure that the applicable engineering aspects of the quality and safety plans are implemented in accordance with the client and statutory requirements.
- Interface with Engineering and CAD Services to assure that the drawing requirements and delivery schedules for the project are understood.
- Perform any other duties as directed by the Project Manager.
- Advise and assist business development department with tenders for potential work.
- Participate in the establishment of contracting strategies, prequalification of Bidders, formulation of special contract conditions.
- Participation in Tender evaluation, selection and approval.
- Verify that engineering tasks are carried out by the Contract in compliance with the Contract requirements, safety philosophy, recognised engineering practices and project specifications and standards.
- Manage the Company's Engineers to ensure timely review and approval of Contractors deliverables.Maintain Key Relationships
- Project Manager
- Project management team
- SHE-Q Manager
- Finance department
The QHSE Manager shall be directly responsible for the quality of company's products & services to the clients and overall health, safety and environmental aspects at all stages of the operations onshore / offshore. He should be Graduate in Mechanical Engineering, having a valid Certificate on Industrial Health and Safety, Lead Auditor for managing a quality system in the company in accordance with ISO 9001 requirements; Experience in the related positions in the Oil and Gas sector
- Interpret Clients' Quality and HSE specifications to evolve project specific Quality and HSE Plans respectively.
- Plan and implement the HSE plan in the field.
- Review operational project specifications and prepare Inspection Test Plans.
- Lead a team of QC Engineers for field inspection activities. Interface with Client representatives on Quality and HSE aspects.
- Oversee the role of HSE Officers in the field offshore and onshore.
- Assume the position of Management Representative and being responsible for all quality system activities.
- Identify safety training needs of employees and ensuring that all personnel are trained as required.
- Coordinate with construction superintendent to investigate the root cause and carry out corrective and preventive actions in case of near miss / incident / accident / spill and the like.
- Prepare final documentation related to QC Dossiers and HSE reports to the client at the end of field operations.
The field engineer shall work in coordination with the superintendent and shall be responsible to carry out installation work in the field in accordance with the project specifications and approved procedures.He should be Graduate in Mechanical Engineering, Familiarity with ASME, DNV and API codes, having working knowledge of MS Office. Experience as a field engineer in offshore construction work related to pipeline, jackets, decks or SPM installation
- Review bid documents and prepare the scope of work Interpret project specifications and evolve operational procedures.
- Prepare method statements for critical operations in line with project specifications and approved procedures.
- Prepare RFQs detailing the work of sub-contractors for field operations. Oversee the work of sub-contractors in the field.
- Feed required and on time technical inputs to the superintendent in order to ensure that the work is done as per the ITP and approved procedures.
- Raise technical queries to the client as and when required. Prepare daily progress reports in the field.
- Interact with client on a day to day basis in the field and ensure that all necessary reports and interim completion certificates are signed off by client.
- Prepare offshore plan for next 24 hours during operations.
- Preparing as built drawings and other engineering documents upon completion of the project.
- Sourcing and Procurement of Materials & Services.
- Obtaining quotes from suppliers and subcontractors for cost estimation for Bids. Selection of Vendors, preparation and floating RFQ's to appropriate vendors.
- Liaise with Engineering Department & Technical Department for the technical clarifications. Analysis and comparison of offers.
- Preparation of comparison statements, bid tabulation.
- Price negotiation with the vendors and finalize the vendor in consideration to the price, quality and delivery time of the items/service.
- Sub-contract agreement preparation. Preparation of Letter of Intents for the subcontract services.
- Preparation of Purchase Orders. Follow-up and expedition of ordered items.
- Logistics co-ordination & expedition for timely supply of materials.
- Checking Suppliers & sub-contractors invoices and communicate with them for obtaining credit notes.
- Responsible for all the administration works, including HR matters.
- Coordination with Manning Agents and arrangement of interview for selecting the certified marine crew.
- Maintaining the crew personnel files/ preparing the leave schedule of marine crew in order for the smooth running of the vessels.
- Arranging the crew sign-off and sign-on, as required.
- Arrange for necessary clearances.
- Arranging the cargo clearance of vessels and preparation of export documents.
- Arrangement of mobilisation/demobilisation of marine equipment to/from different sites.
- Coordination with Masters/Engineers/Port Authorities for the smooth operations of marine movements.
- Attending to incoming/ outgoing telephone calls; taking messages accurately and relaying it to the concerned person.
- Responsible in registering incoming and outgoing documents and forwarding it to the concerned person.
- Handling visitors/ guests professionally and attending to their needs.
- Scanning documents, sending fax messages.
- Does Airline Booking and Hotel Reservations for colleagues and foreign visitors.
- Does the booking for the documents & parcel to be couriered by Aramex & FedEx.
- Performing typing and transcription duties required.
- Keeping the records and some confidential files.
- Handling other administrative work as directed.