Perisai Petroleum Teknologi Bhd (“Perisai”) is a Malaysian based upstream oil & gas service provider. A public listed group since 2004, Perisai’s current market capitalisation is in excess of USD250 million. Perisai Group today owns a fleet of strategic oil & gas vessel and facilities supporting the exploration, development and production phase of offshore oil & gas fields both local and international. Perisai recently entered the offshore drilling segment by constructing a high specification jack-up rig which is expected to be delivered in 2014.
Trainee Drilling Engineer
- Identify construction defect and operational suitability by conducting regular QA/QC of the rig and report to the Head Office.
- Monitor closely the performance of Subcontractors and Vendors.
- Maintain good working relationship with all the parties concerned while upholding the Company best interests and values.
- Identify and prepare spares and materials requirements for all rig equipment and machineries.
- Monitor the storage of purchased equipment and materials and track its movement.
- Assist in drafting the required rig manuals, procedures, forms and any other documents required for the rig operations.
- Work out and execute jointly with project management team on the rig mobilization plan from shipyard to designated work location.
- Prepare a weekly assignment reports
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelors Degree Engineering in Electrical or Electronic.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Excellent in English, both written and oral.
- Highly self-motivated, independent, hardworking and good analytical skill.
- High confident level and good communication skill.
Assistant Manager Human Resources
- Manage the recruitment activities, including selection and ensuring that recruitment practices are fair and consistent and comply with regulations and organisational good practice.
- Develops and conducts salary surveys to determine appropriate market-based compensation. Conducts job evaluations and analysis assists in the development and administration of a wide variety of internal pay practices, including step increases, premium pay, pay-for-performance or incentive pay programs and others.
- Monitor and advise on disciplinary and grievance matters in accordance with the Company policies and procedures
- Implementing the training and development agenda; identify areas that need attention and improvement
- Design and improve the apprenticeship programs, develop, organize and evaluate training programs
- Evaluates training programs. Assesses and analyzes training needs and prepares reports to identify gaps and recommend solutions
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelors Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Human Resource Management, Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in large organization is advantageous.
- Preferably Managers specializing in Human Resources or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Responsible for Vendor Management, Cost Saving Reduction, Tendering Process Management
- Set up a process of review for all Contracts, Supplies and Suppliers and ensuring that maximum value for money benefits are achieved through supplier rationalisation, developing an Approved Supplier list
- Build and develop good relationships with key suppliers to ensure best value for money and customer satisfaction with services provided
- Set procurement savings targets each year in conjunction with the Finance Manager and monitor delivery against targets
- Review and develop the Procurement Strategy covering each of the key business areas
- Drive discount from vendors through consolidated spend and price negotiations
- Manage directly reporting buyers ensure adequate delivery timing
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelors Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, any field.
- At least 10 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Managers in Supply Chain Management in major oil and gas industry.
- Full-Time position(s) available.