OAG Group of Companies (OAG) is an established international oil and gas service provider, primarily in offshore facilities; structural and pipeline construction industry. It was established in 1999 and predominantly focuses on the high growth of the Asia Pacific region. Today, OAG have expanded its footprints globally with offices in UK, UAE, Indonesia and Malaysia.
OAG provides specialized offshore services in 2 main segments; offshore field joint coating and non-destructive pipeline test. The core solutions offered ranges from High Density Polyurethane Foam Infill, Fusion Bonded Epoxy and other specialized coatings for field joint coating that require specialised application treatments including Closed-Circuit Blasting and Heat Treatment by induction heating, and non-destructive test segments which includes radiographic and ultrasonic test. This range of services is complimented by the sole distribution rights for anti-corrosion pipe coating products in Malaysia.
The group’s long established track record with major offshore clients globally is served as its main competitive advantage. OAG provides to its customers a high level of efficient services customized to their requirement with its ability to meet the ever changing offshore demand through innovation and relentless commitment. It has contributed its expertise and provided consultation to its clients by having successfully completed projects for approximately 7,000 km of offshore and onshore pipelines over the years. OAG’s innovative approach oversees the success of each project to ensure that clients’ expectations are fully met.
OAG believes that investing in human capital is the key to the sustainable growth of the Group. We incubate and endeavour to unlock the potential of individuals who are motivated & aspired in making a difference with a “can-do” attitude. Kindly submit your resume to email@example.com or fill in the career application form below.
FIELD / PROJECT ENGINEER - Based in Malaysia or Indonesia
- Identify, develop and qualify the coating methods of the field joints, including testing, documentation, client approval and third party verification, as required for the project;
- Consult the feasibility of coating methods with the Operation team in order to develop the most productive and economic field joint coating methods;
- Supervise the coating services, including but not limited to pre-qualification, performance, quality audits and technical presentations;
- Execute the coating application at site (offshore);
- Provide technical input and cost estimates for coating methods, equipment and consumables, as required for project preparations and production;
- Be comfortable with working in rugged environments, overseas, for extended periods of time;
- Have a committed approach and good client facing skills; and
- Be physically fit and able to carry out strenuous work in challenging environments
- Assist Project Manager in administration of contracts.
- Responsible for preparation of tender/proposal, project presentations, procurement, technical specification for bidding process & dealing with clients.Assign project personnel to specific phases or aspects of project such as technical studies, preparation of specifications and technical plans, and product testing, in accordance with engineering disciplines of staff.
- Planning and monitoring of project activities.
- Control expenditure within limitations of project budget. Prepares interim and completion project reports.
- Any other duties assigned by the management from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Civil), Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Petroleum/Oil/Gas), Engineering (Mechatronic/Electromechanical) or equivalent.
- Excellent in verbal and written English
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Engineering - Oil/Gas or equivalent.
- Self Motivated, result oriented, dedicated anf driven to succceed.
- Quality oriented, analytical thinking, team work, good problem solving and decision making skills.
- Flexible to accommodate the multinational cultur, capable demonstrating the leadership among the team to sort out the issues with constructive, pro - active approaches.
- Able to work in dynamic and stressful environment
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Career Application Form
|29 Apr||Project Engineer||Selangor - Shah Alam|
|22 Apr||ACCOUNTS MANAGER||Selangor|
|22 Apr||ASSISTANT ACCOUNT MANAGER||Selangor|
|17 Apr||CORPORATE FINANCE EXECUTIVE||Selangor|