BC Petroleum Sdn. Bhd. is a JV Company for the contractor group comprising Roc Oil Malaysia (Holdings) Sdn Bhd (subsidiary of Roc Oil Company Limited - one of Australia's leading independent upstream oil and gas companies), Dialog D & P Sdn Bhd (wholly owned subsidiary of Dialog Group Bhd) and PETRONAS Carigali Sdn Bhd.
On 16 August 2011, Petroliam Nasional Berhad ("PETRONAS") awarded a Small Field Risk Service Contract ("SFRSC") to BC Petroleum Sdn Bhd. The Balai Cluster Field SFRSC project will be carried out in two phases, namely, pre-development and development. Production from all or some of the fields in the cluster is notionally planned to be onstream within 24 months from commencement of the development programme.
We believe that people are the key factor in the success of our organisation. We value passion - one that we never refuse, but always put to good use. Doing the right thing when we don’t have to or when no one is looking - that is integrity. Take a look. If you can say yes to all of these qualities and believe that you have the ability to do the job, let’s be part of our team. The rewards will be yours.
Engineer (Fresh Graduate)
Kuala Lumpur - Jalan P. Ramlee
- Should be a fresh graduate with a Bachelor of Engineering Degree (in: Mechanical, Electrical, Chemical, Geosciences (Geology, Geophysics, Physics), and Petroleum Engineering) with minimum GPA 3.30 out of 4.00.
- Applicants must not be bonded with any organization.
- Candidate with 1 year relevant working experience in an engineering organization of oil and gas industry will be considered.
- Should possess good English communication skill, and able to communicate clearly and efficiently.
- Should be able to work efficiently in team, maintain good quality of work, and possess good analytical skills in problem solving.
- Should have knowledge in computer literate, i.e. able to work on Ms. Office or equivalent.
- Should hold Malaysian citizenship and ready to be placed in Kuala Lumpur.
- Should have a willingness to travel as of project / job requirements.
>> Click here to apply:http://www.jobstreet.com.my/jobs/2013/3/b/10/1881838.htm?fr=R