Yen Global Berhad is a vertically integrated apparel manufacturer, wholesaler and retailer that also performs its own manufacturing, design and distribution. The company, through its broad network of men-stores, shop-in-shops and retail chains, markets and sells a wide selection of brand names, each with its own distinctive identity and market segments.
Some of our brands are sold primarily across Europe, East Asia and the U.S. Products & merchandise under the company's umbrella of brands include denim, other casual bottoms, tops, streetwear, accessories and footwear.
For additional information and updates, kindly see Our Brands or visit a store near you.
In line with our rapid growth and pursuit for excellence, we are looking for suitably qualified, capable and highly motivated Malaysian to fill the following positions:-
- Media Editor (PG)
- Manage and maintain website in terms of content, layout, traffic, promotion and communication
- Copywrite content for website, newsletter and social media channels such as Facebook and Twitter
- Writing of regular press releases based on activities provided
- Moderate forum and respond to user enquiries, comments and suggestions
- Stay abreast of new trends and events by monitoring various online and offline sources.
- Gathering of required information and utilize different media to create stories.
- Ensure editorial content is written and presented in a format that meets web usability standards and is consistent with standards.
- Conceptualize creative ideas for web portal and other digital media
- A Diploma/Degree holder with specialisation in Mass Communication/ Media/ PR / Journalism or related field
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Bahasa Melayu.
- Ability to create accurate, relevant and informative communication content and materials.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
- Assistant Accounts Manager (PG)
- Possess a degree in Accounting or equivalent or Professional qualification
- Minimum 3 years working experience
- Possess good analytical skills
- Shop Supervisor/Sales Assistant (KL)
- SPM qualification and above
- At least 1-2 years experience in the fashion retail industry
- Must be able to manage and supervise shops in Klang Valley
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Please forward your curriculum vitae (CV) with the subject header, "Employment Opportunity", specifying your area of interest to:
Human Resource Department
Yen Global Berhad
Lot 9233, Hala Kampung Jawa 1,
Kawasan Perindustrian Bayan Lepas (Fasa 3)
Fax : +604.6457448
Alternatively, you can Click HERE to apply online