SEREMBAN ENGINEERING BERHAD
Seremban Engineering Berhad is a Public Listed Company operating in Senawang, Seremban. We are principally involved in the manufacturing and fabrication of process equipment such as unfired pressure vessels, heat exchangers, tanks, silos and other machinery and shutdown works. Due to expansion we require a qualified person with the following qualification:
- Manage & lead the accounting team to ensure the day-to-day operation of overall accounting & finance activities.
- To ensure timely completion of monthly financial reports, quarterly announcement to Bursa Malaysia, budgetary control, forecasting, cash flow management, annual report, coordinating AGM and other ad hoc projects.
- Performing full spectrum of AR, AP and GL function to maintain full set accounts.
- Accountable for performing monthly closing of accounts variance analysis and management report.
- Accountable for preparing Budgeting/Forecast and performs financial analysis for budget review.
- Handling Budgeting and whole year tax report.
- Continuously improve and formulate internal controls, systems and procedures.
- Qualified Accountant (ACCA/CIMA/CPA) with Audit background and familiar with FRS are also encouraged to apply.
- Preferably a member of MIA (Candidates with years of experience without MIA membership may apply as they may qualify to apply for membership with MIA).
- Preferably candidates with 5 years working experience in manufacturing/engineering environment and knowledge of the ERP System.
- Proficient in Bahasa Malaysia, English and Mandarin.
- Independent, strong analysis skill and able to work under pressure.
- At least 5 years of working experience in the same or related industry.
HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER
- Managing the overall operations in the company
- Managing HR policies by ensuring the adherence, setting up and observance of all SOPs
- Play an active part in the management team of the company
- Strategise the direction of the company's Human resources
- Advising local management and global team on the developments in the country
- Ensuring departmental objectives, mentoring and operations
- Liaise with government bodies and statutory bodies
- Confidence in handling any IR cases
- Ad hoc projects as per given by the management.
- Min 5 years of experience in Human Resources and min 2 years in managerial role.
- Past experience in managing the overall HR department in a fast paced manufacturing concern
- Ability to lead a team of human resources personnel
- Good communication and presentation skills
- a Hands on professional who is able to inspire and motive subordinates