Incorporated in 1990, Eksons Corporation Bhd was listed on the Second Board of the Kuala Lumpur Stock Exchange (now Bursa Malaysia Securities Bhd). After a reverse takeover in April 2000, Eksons was subsequently promoted to the Main Board in February 2001.
The Eksons Group specialises in the manufacturing of tropical thin plywood of less than 3.0 millimeter in thickness, particularly in the 2.5 and 2.7 millimeter categories. The plywood is sold under the “Panda” brand name, which is an internationally established name known for its high quality. The thin plywood is used mainly for internal furnishing and decorative purposes. Eksons also produces veneer and sawn timber, targeted largely at the export market.
One of Eksons’ competitive advantages is our ability to convert various grades of logs into high and consistent quality plywood in accordance with international standards. We have the ability to convert even low grades of logs into high quality plywood which means we are not hampered by lack of options in our suppliers.
We have 2 factories with a combined installed capacity of 285,000 m3 per annum, located in Sibu, in the state Sarawak and Tawau in the state of Sabah. Over 90% of our production are exported, mainly to the US, Middle East, North Africa, Taiwan & Korea.
The Eksons Group also has investments in property development and property holding.
Outstanding candidates who are interested in a challenging and rewarding career can contact us at email@example.com
RAJANG PLYWOOD (SABAH) SDN BHD
In line with our current expansion, we are seeking dynamic and well qualified individuals to join us in our plywood mill in Tawau, Sabah
1. Steam Engineer
- Bachelor degree in engineering or related qualifications - Possess a valid 1st grade Steam Certificate - Preferably working experience in the related field preferably in manufacturing environment
- Fresh graduate are encourage to apply
2. Boilerman – 3 vacancies
- Manage boiler operations
- Minimum Grade 2 Boiler Certificate
- Minimum 5 years working experience in medium pressure 30 and 40 tons boilers
3. Production Trainess / Techicians / Operators
- School leavers who are technically minded or interested in learning wood-based technology
- Working experience in the plywood industry is an added advantage but not essential
- In-house training will be provided
- Dedicated, mature and able to work independently
- Proficient in Mandarin and Bahasa Malaysia
- Age 18 to 35
Qualified candidates are invited to apply to
Human Resource Manager
Rajang Plywood (Sabah) Sdn Bhd
TB4327 2nd Floor Fajar Complex
P.O. Box No 62105
91031 Tawau, Sabah
Fax no. 089 761022