Lloyd's Register is a prestigious international organisation, which for 250 years has been providing independent assurance services to industry and governments the world over. The significant expansion of our Oil & Gas business in Asia has created a number of exciting opportunities in the area as part of our growing team there. One of the key roles is that of an experienced naval architect with significant industry experience.
|Job ID #: 6286||Location: Malaysia, Pasir Gudang|
|Position Category: Energy||Department: Third Party Inspection Operations|
|Position Type: Full-Time Permanent Employee||Education Required: Technical Degree|
|Experience Required: See Job Description||Relocation Provided: No|
|Salary: competitive package|
The Third Party InspectionServices provides independent inspection and certification services to the oil and gas, manufacturing and power industry. These services provide evidence of conformity with: regulatory requirements (certification); The process includes design appraisal, survey at manufacturers’ sites and commissioning. We are recruiting an Assistant Surveyor would be able to carry out inspection and survey works to verify compliance to National/International Codes and standards.
Reporting to the Energy Third Party Inspection Team Lead, the role will involve:
• Review of client requirement/Contract review and supporting Sales and Marketing to advise scope of inspection.
• Surveying of equipments•
• Providing good control of assigned work, including communicating with clients (internal and external), financial control and timely and accurate reporting
. Reporting and issue of certificates
- Graduate Mechanical Engineer.
- A proven track record of relevant experience.
- Strategic Thinking; Recognises how own work contributes to their team.
- Change Management Skills; Understands the need for change and is able to adapt own independent specialist role/team working processes in order to accommodate such change.
- Inspirational/ Motivational Skills; Demonstrates self-motivation to achieve own performance objectives.