Whether you are a recent university graduate or have years of industry experience, our team offers career opportunities for you to explore.
If you meet the qualifications for either of the positions listed below, please submit your resume to the corresponding email included in the regional job profiles. A member of our recruitment team will respond to you shortly.
Pipelines Engineer - (17281)
Engineering/Design & Sciences, Subsea
Location of Job
Kuala Lumpur, KL MY (Primary)
INTECSEA is a global company within the WorleyParsons Group and offers all the Group’s capabilities for floating systems, offshore pipelines and subsea production systems. Combined with WorleyParsons Group, we offer clients complete project expertise from subsea wellhead through onshore processing and distribution. For over 25 years, INTECSEA has provided frontier technology leadership for the energy industry’s most challenging offshore field development and pipeline projects.
- Applies standard engineering techniques, procedures, and criteria, using judgment in making adjustments & modifications.
- Performs work that involves conventional types of plans, investigations, surveys, structures,or equipment.
- Knowledge of principles and techniques commonly employed and include the following: equipment design, test of materials, preparation of specifications, trade-off study, research investigations, report preparation.
- Prepares calculations and sketches, runs software, provides data summaries and narratives for inclusion in written reports.
- Provides engineering support to project team by completing specific assignments and gathering information. Desired Skills & Experience:
- Ability to communicate at all levels within the organization.
- Proven track record of exceeding performance metrics.
Training & Education:
- Bachelors of Science in Mechanical Engineering or related field
Apply here: http://adf.ly/qNh4u