Deleum is a diversified Group of Companies that has grown with service excellence as one of our values in the supply of specialised equipment and services to the Oil & Gas, Petrochemical and Power Generation Industries. We are headquartered in Kuala Lumpur with operating bases and facilities nationwide.
We are seeking for people with passion, energy and drive to contribute towards the development and growth of the Group. If you are seeking for career development and willing to strive for success, we want to meet you.
Senior QHSE Executive
- Ensure that the company policies, procedures and KPI’s on HSE are adhered to and implemented as prescribed.
- To develop Hazards Effect Management Process (HEMP) for all Business Units
- To maintain Hazards Effect Register (HER)
- To implement proactive initiatives for all Business Units
- To lead the development of Process Safety Management for all Business Units
- Maintaining ISO 14000 and carry out regular EAIA to all operation.
- Maintaining ISO 18000 and carry out regular HIRADC to all operation
- Maintaining Legal Register Table and communicate with all regulatory bodies to maintain compliances
- Involve in accident / incident investigation and reporting
- Conduct HSE Audit along with QHSE Manager
- Follow up customer’s surveillance audit findings
- Monitor safety training matrix and conduct in house safety training
- Monitor the implementation of HSE Plan for the group of companies
- Assist QHSE Manager to report the accident to the local authorities and relevant department such as DOSH, DOE and etc
- Make sure all the documentation in place and accessible
- Co-ordinate with the personnel in the relevant departments for development of detailed procedures. Initiates actions to implement the same
- Responsible to ensure that the latest versions of relevant records are available to the users concerned
- Ensure that records are established and maintained to provide evidence that the QMS is being followed and that there is a system in place
- Possess Degree in Science/ Engineering/ Occupational, Safety & Health
- At least 3 years of relevant experience with valid Green Book
- Well verse in Hazards Effect Management Process (HEMP), Root Cause Analysis (RCA) and Tripod Beta
- Committed and a team player
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Possess high integrity and able to work independently
- A fast learner with the ability to adapt in a challenging and changing environment
- Positive in attitude
Human Resource Department
DELEUM BERHAD (715640-T)
No. 2, Jalan Bangsar Utama 9
59000 Kuala Lumpur
Only short listed candidates will be notified.